Northwest Passage with Outlaws
Close

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree614Likes

Thread: Northwest Passage with Outlaws

Northwest Passage with Outlaws Two

Oh Ya, this ride is going to happen again. Oct. 28th. 9am. We have attempted to ride this road and have gotten lost two out of four times. Google earth fails to show a connection between Bully Choop Rd. and East County Line Rd. We believe there is a natural time wrinkle at the end of Bully Choop Rd. and the beginning of East County Line Rd.

The ride consists of 30 miles of county paved roads and 70 miles of old logging roads. There will be a pleasant ride through whiskey town national park. Take a gander at the Glory hole ( lake safety overflow spillway ). Pretty cool. Last but not least, six miles of mule town road. We find jeep parts on this "road"! Ha. The TWs just eat it up.

We're not expecting any one to participate but , if your judgement is weak, we will host from the SanDue Ranch. If your here at meal times you will be feed, this is true any time actually. Pack your own lunch. Bring your campers, trailers, hammocks, etc. will send you directions upon your request.

Would sure feel safer if Gerry were to lead this ride. If he doesn't then it will be his fault if we get lost, die, rot, and blow away! Nothing but rusting TWs at the end of Bully Choop Rd. in the time warp arena! Dirts a Flyen. SanDue
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by SanDue; 10-15-2017 at 09:42 AM.
    Rhodetrip, Mel, Fred and 17 others like this.

Will you be going to the tops of Lookout Peak and Bully Choop Mountain?
    Could make for an adventure too good for other NorCal Nutjobs to pass up, might be last chance before the weather turns sour.
    Dan & Sue, don’t accept any lame excuses like they are too busy carving pumpkins.
    Ride is just west of Redding, California

I found connection to East County Line Road but where is South County Line Road?
    I did find a Wild Woody and a Deer Lick road up there.​Just what are the women folk feeding their men up there anyways?
    2003 TW200 "Betty Boop"
    2006 TW200 "Nibbler", a.k.a. “Mr.Gizmo"
    Hidden Content All Things Considered I’ld Rather Be Motorcycling

In recalling my past experience, it seemed I missed the opening of the time-warp portal. Jo Mama, my beacon for many miles was repositioned due to a changing of the guard. I must have been peeing in the woods cause by the next turn not a sole was in sight. When Sue puts her bike in gear you keep-up or parish. Pulled out my 9mm and tried to hold it steady against my temple. A trembling hand netted nothing but misses, but the noise brought Dan to the rescue. Given last year's rain, not sure we can even count on their being a Mule Town road. For those really needing to breath "air" might suggest you bring a dust-mask. Could suggest Dan may pretend to be lost, but with Dan it could go either way. A great ride, still suggest survival gear. Fred leads rides thru 'Hell's Half Acre' SanDue opts for the 'Bermuda Triangle'. Might just give it another try .
    Joemama, SanDue, bad luck and 10 others like this.
    Take care my Friend.........

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

East County Rd. Is the correct Rd. Thanks Fred. Now you realize my problem. We are directionally illiterate. Dan got lost in Wal-Mart one time, for real. Haha. With Gerry at the helm we stand a better chance of survival. There should be some dramatic fall colors of the deciduous oak trees.
    littletommy, Purple and mhomadness like this.

Looks like East County Line runs right along the ridge line that Bully Choop Mountain rises from.
    Better get Gerry as a guide, or maybe just take the TWs roaring through Walmart like they do in British Columbia.
    SanDue, littletommy, Ken and 2 others like this.
    2003 TW200 "Betty Boop"

What Walmart has an escalator?

All the Walmarts I have ever seen are just 5 or 10 acres of ground floor store full of FAT women and weird men.
    And I don't see anything wrong with riding through one. I do it at least once a week on an ATV.
    Last edited by phelonius; 10-14-2017 at 10:09 PM.
    Phelonius

I had a great time riding with the outlaws on one of the attempts to find the passage. I am sure going to try to make this ride again. This time I will be back in the 99%. I now have my senior citizen national park pass for Moonshine Lake National Park. I hope a few others will be able to join this fun ride.

May the devastating fires spare you and yours Joe.
    Scarry stuff when news spoke of Clear Lake evacuations.
    littletommy, SanDue and mhomadness like this.
    2003 TW200 "Betty Boop"

Rain in the forecast. Suppose to receive half inch of rain come this Thursday. Should settle the dust on the logging road. Temps are predicted to be high of Ninty degrees. Low temps. of forty five degrees. The sky's are clear and the fires are going out. We're thinking excellent weather for the ride! Since Dan is no longer allowed around gas stoves, maybe we"ll order Round Table Pizza and beer for dinner. Dirts a Flyen SanDue
    Last edited by SanDue; 10-17-2017 at 06:25 PM.

Dan actually was inside a flame cloud briefly. He was lucky to not have recieved worse flash burns. So keeping a pitcher of beer ready to toss on him sounds like a good idea.
    2003 TW200 "Betty Boop"

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Sponosred Links