Phoenix area riders!
Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree70Likes

Thread: Phoenix area riders!

Phoenix area riders!

I just picked up a 2018 TW200 and wanted to see if there were any TW riders in the Phoenix and surrounding areas that wanted to do a little trail riding? This is not my first motorcycle or TW, I am fairly experienced rider. Just would like to find a good group of riders and possibly some new trails!!
    Thanks
    Mike
    Ken, littletommy, Mel and 5 others like this.

Took my TW out yesterday for her first ride. Would love to go on some longer rides, let me know if anyone has any rides planned in the near future. Willing to travel all over Arizona!

I plan to be down in Arizona some time in January for a few weeks. Never been before and I am looking forward to doing some trail riding. If you know some good areas to ride and camp, please let me know.
    Not sure at this time when I am heading down, but plan to be in the US for a month camping and riding.
    2001 TW200 sporting a MT43 up front. Duro has gone to a good home. 2015 VStrom XT, 1996 DT 200, Broken 2010 Xingue 400 XY. 2009 WR250r now shared with my son.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Not sayin who, but some guys sure live the good life!!!! hehe
    Quote Originally Posted by ejfranz View Post
    I plan to be down in Arizona some time in January for a few weeks. Never been before and I am looking forward to doing some trail riding. If you know some good areas to ride and camp, please let me know.
    Not sure at this time when I am heading down, but plan to be in the US for a month camping and riding.
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content Hidden Content

Lake Pleasant to Crown King is a good ride. A good relatively easy ride you can ride to, have lunch and a beer, and be back at home before dark.

Quote Originally Posted by ejfranz View Post
    Crown King is definitely a ride I have always wanted to do, just not on my own. I will look into some other areas, and if you think of anything let me know. Maybe we can plan a ride.

EJ we did some riding around Quartzite free camping and tons of RVers. Maybe we meet up there and then shoot over and do crown King area.
    ”Everything You Know is Wrong”

” How Can You Be in Two Places at Once When You Are Nowhere at All?”

Twin 2014 TW200's made side by side on the assembly line, Moose rear racks, Protaper ATV high bars, DG oval pipes, kick starters, rejetted carbs, 130 main jets, 2 -3 -.020 shims on the needles and @ 2 1/2 turns on the pilot screw, #34 pilot jets, Acerbis hand guards, Shinko 241 front tires, modified Krator foot pegs, 14-55t sprockets, Ricochet skid plates and 90 degree fuel filters.

Quote Originally Posted by Tweaker View Post
    EJ we did some riding around Quartzite free camping and tons of RVers. Maybe we meet up there and then shoot over and do crown King area.
    I am not far from Quartzite, let me know if you guys plan any rides.

Maybe we can turn this into an Arizona ride in January?
    littletommy, Mel, ejfranz and 1 others like this.
    ”Everything You Know is Wrong”

” How Can You Be in Two Places at Once When You Are Nowhere at All?”

Twin 2014 TW200's made side by side on the assembly line, Moose rear racks, Protaper ATV high bars, DG oval pipes, kick starters, rejetted carbs, 130 main jets, 2 -3 -.020 shims on the needles and @ 2 1/2 turns on the pilot screw, #34 pilot jets, Acerbis hand guards, Shinko 241 front tires, modified Krator foot pegs, 14-55t sprockets, Ricochet skid plates and 90 degree fuel filters.

I know there was a TW get together in Quartzsite in January of this year, so hopefully there will be another one in 2018. I was hoping to explore a bit of Arizona and get away from the rain and enjoy some riding. I am looking at also bringing my VStrom to do some longer rides.
    2001 TW200 sporting a MT43 up front. Duro has gone to a good home. 2015 VStrom XT, 1996 DT 200, Broken 2010 Xingue 400 XY. 2009 WR250r now shared with my son.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links