2018 Summer Colorado Group Ride Proposal - Page 5
Close

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Like Tree99Likes

Thread: 2018 Summer Colorado Group Ride Proposal

That sounds like a great ride. Unfortunately I will be in Alaska in August. I am sure there will be folks up for this one.

I'm in if the dates fit my work schedule.
    2007 TW

Propose some dates in August. I am flexible.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

I'm also game to meet up in August. I'm new to this forum (find me at the same name over at ADVRider), and just picked up my first TW a few weeks ago. I live just outside of Boulder.

Quote Originally Posted by CO-TDub View Post
    Wondering if you all ever got together for a CO ride. I am new to the group and also new to owning a TW200. I have lived in CO the last 20 years and have been all over the state and down many a mountain trail. I have a place in what I consider one of the last true Colorado Mountain towns Grand Lake CO sits at the Western Entrance of Rocky Mountain National Park just off of Trail Ridge Road that takes you up and over treeline. Grand Lake is considered one of the best places to snowmobile and off road in the state. There are over 200 miles of designated marked trails. Still Water Pass connects you with the trail system. This is high altitude riding and during the summer it is typically dry.

I would love to get a ride together for August 2019. PM me if you are interested. I’ll organize it if we get a number of people interested.

VERY COOL!!! I am starting my Summer plans as I type this. Cold wet rainy spring morning here in Connecticut, on the computer trying to improve my GPS navigation skills/knowledge. I absolutely want to get to Colorado this year. I may forgo the toy hauler too, and simply strap the bike to the hitch carrier and drive it out, hitting motels on the way. I'll have to see how I can do Hatfield McCoy on the way out for a couple days, then on to Colorado. Maybe two weeks? It's tough because of the distance and driving and I still work...Darn work getting in the way of fun all the time. As I get older, somehow I get busier?? WTH is up with that?

Because of the travel distances and time of travel, I need to be able to take about 3 weeks off, so I can have a great vacation and sight see too. I can't ride every single day. Probably link into Hatfield-McCoy in W Virginia along the way and maybe another location.
    admiral likes this.
    2017 Beta Xtrainer 300 - Suspension modified for height
    2013 Yamaha TW200 (Sold but not forgotten, possibly in the future when space permits)
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja 650R (sold) Fun for a year, then mega garage DUST collector
    1985 Honda CB650SC Nighthawk (sold) FUN - but became a dust collector
    1984 Honda CB450SC Nighthawk (sold) Primary transportation for almost 5 years
    Various other 2 wheel rolling junk not worthy of mention....

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Sponosred Links