my first real big trip on the tw
Close

the trip was a 270km (9hr) long on a beautiful sunny day 25 degrees celsius the trip consisted 60% trail/40% pavement. i had lunch by the river and enjoyed some beatiful back country these little bikes are great in the woods i plan on going on a longer run next saturday the only soar part was the butt and it only got soar on the way home driving on the pavement must be the vibrations from the tires here are a couple pictures of the trip i tried posting video but when you click on the video it takes you into my photobucket account got to figure out how to stop that it does[IMG]http://i1266.photobucket.com/albums/jj524/ridgeline88/Picture470.jpg[/IMG]nt happen with the picture cket.com/albums/jj524/ridgeline88/th_Picture444.jpg[/IMG]

Shasta County - In the Shadow of Lassen Peak
    Quote Originally Posted by ridgeline View Post
    the trip was a 270km (9hr) long on a beautiful sunny day 25 degrees celsius the trip consisted 60% trail/40% pavement.
    Nice ride. What a jumble of power poles.

seems too big for an osprey.... is that a bald eagle nest?
    1994 TW226- 6spd. 10w-40 synthetic, XTHidden Content , XT225 stainless header, +2" Joemama swingarm, lizrd cooler, +20% fork springs, +25% rear spring, 2001 speedo w/ trip odo, pro taper atv bars, bark busters, shinko 241 front tire, front fender w/ mr bracket bracket, Hidden Content , o-ring chain, ricochet skid plate, Hidden Content , XT225 rear brake cam lever, folding-tip shifter, cycle rack, kolpin 1.5 aux tank & 1450 pelican case. Hidden Content or Hidden Content

Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

your right it is a bald eagles nest im new with the posting and some of the pictures didnt show up and some you have to click on the letters cheers for now

ridgeline, whereabouts were you? South Shore or CB?

z
    Full custom 2008 TW200/250 build pics of my bike... I call her TW (short for "Twice Wicked" for her almost doubled HP Hidden Content )

Hidden Content

Newest member of the herd... 1987 Honda CBX250... this bike will become a board tracker this summer

Hidden Content

Bought another bike last fall (2012) ... 1982 Kawasaki KZ305 it's a "mostly done" bobber project I got for practically nothing

Hidden Content

zardoz the picture were taken on a trail between enfield and beaverbank nova scotia which connect onto more trails in kennetcook

In your photobucket account, create a separate folder and make it public. Move all the files you want to share into there. I created a specific TW folder in mine and did this. Make all your other folders private to keep them just that, private. hope this helps

oh and btw looks like it was a great ride day! nice pics. how much gas did you use, did you carry fuel?

Quote Originally Posted by losttourist View Post
    In your photobucket account, create a separate folder and make it public. Move all the files you want to share into there. I created a specific TW folder in mine and did this. Make all your other folders private to keep them just that, private. hope this helps

oh and btw looks like it was a great ride day! nice pics. how much gas did you use, did you carry fuel?
    thanks for the info on photo bucket i carry extra gas in those famous storage tubes i got two mounted to my pelican box which i got all the ideas off this form plus there is a gas station at the 130 km mark of the trip i filled up there this is a great form for getting information and ideas about this bike cheers

Sponosred Links