4. Heading up 4th Pond Ridge:
5. A couple up on 4th Pond Ridge:
6. Guess which Pond?
Did you guess 4th Pond?...Correct!!!! Your some smart!
7. Sexton's Pond Path, or something resembling that :
8, Sexton's Pond. (the path name wasn't just a clever name):
9. A Picture of a Pitcher Plant. It is our provincial flower and all:
10: A place called Tree Arches:
Let me guess, you can't understand the name... well to be expected.
A few years ago there used to be a cherry tree that arched over the path (if you look closely, you can still see half of it stuck up on the left)
When going down this path, you would have to drive under/through.
So, naturally we called it Tree Arches. Big Mac's may have been on our minds at the time. Started as a little joke at first, but we always use it as a reference point now.
11. And lastly, just past Tree Arches, there's a spot where you can see Hickman's Harbour Big Pond.
That's all for now.
Oh yeah, best thing about the morning was that all the grass, weeds and goobidy were wet. Dunno if I would go to some of these places if it were dry
. Would be too easy to catch something afire me thinks.