Riding the thumb
Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Here are some video's of my brother and I riding our trail system in the thumb. Hope you enjoy them as much as I did making them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiLG07IguPA&feature=plcp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-afe6cUKzuI&feature=plcp

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Looks like you have some real nice riding right out your front door. Are those trails that you have pretty much blazed or do other folks come out and ride there as well. Seems like you might have your camera mounted on your chest. The videos turned out nice. Thanks. Gerry
    Take care my Friend.........

Thanks for watching mr mow. These are trails I blazed on my families 1430 acres along lake huron. My brother and I are the only ones that ride them so they are a little rough but we ride a lot so the single track is well established. Yea I do literally ride right out my front door since I park my tw in the dining room. It took me 5 plus years to build out the 20 miles of trails I now have and I finally found a good way to mount my canon g9 point and shoot. It is a belly mount and the only problem I have with it is I have to stand to keep it from point straight up into the trees so after about 10 minutes I have to stop and rest my legs.

Always nice when the tw can join you for dinner. lol

those were realy great videos man you guys were cruising threw those trails looks like a lot of fun the picture of the tdub by the table brings back memories of me parking the honda interceptors in the spare bedroom for the winter 20 years ago you should post a how to on how to get videos on youtube then to this sight thanks again for posting the videos they were fun to watch cheers

csdave,

That looked like a blast riding those trails through the woods. Great suff, I like it! Reminds me of riding through "the woods" on my bicycle as a kid. . . and err, now on my TW. Thanks so much for sharing, I had fun watching. . . at work no less, giggle!
    Hidden Content A ride in the woods helps me relax and release tension. The fact I'm dragging a body should be entirely irrelevant?

Quote Originally Posted by ridgeline View Post
    you should post a how to on how to get videos on youtube then to this sight thanks again for posting the videos they were fun to watch cheers

Ridgeline, this link may help you or guide you in the right direction. If you need help uploading video's to the youtube, pm me. Not hard, but you got to get the hang of it if you're computer challenged like myself. Of course csdave looks like he has it downpat also.

http://tw200forum.co...tos-and-videos/
    Hidden Content A ride in the woods helps me relax and release tension. The fact I'm dragging a body should be entirely irrelevant?

Your own 1430 acre backyard to play in -- only in my wildest dream do I come close to that!
    Long live the internal combustion engine!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links