White Pass and Rimrock Lake- October 13th
Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Bagger and I are so lucky to have our brides accompany us on an often wet, 6000 foot climb in the Cascades...a great time was had!!

Awesome photos,my wife was from Union Gap,and we used to spend alot of time up around that area.We moved back to my home state of Idaho after we got married over 20 yrs ago.Thanks for the memories,maybe next time we visit her brother,I can load up my TW and go riding up there.
    1994 TW

Had but regrettably sold a 1982 KZ1000R Eddie Lawson Replica

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

You've taken some absolutely wonderful photographs of you all up in the tree's. Another great ride I'm sure.

I use to ski at the White Pass ski area along time ago. Only been through there once when there wasn't snow on the ground, and at that time is wasn't very good. It was a couple months after St. Helen's blew up. Ash everywhere! Thanks so much for sharing. Good Times!
    Hidden Content A ride in the woods helps me relax and release tension. The fact I'm dragging a body should be entirely irrelevant?

Brother,

GREAT pics! But where's THE PIC ?!?! Oh, that's right, I have it!! Coming at ya . . .

D and I had a great time, thanks so much for coming and riding with us in the rain!

Quote Originally Posted by Drifter View Post
    Thanks for the memories,maybe next time we visit her brother,I can load up my TW and go riding up there.

Drifter,

Bring the bike and give me a shout, I'd be happy to go aridin' with you!

Bag

509-930-6468
    "The TW may be slow, but the Earth is patient" - MK

"If I'm wrong, and it turns out that you hate it, I'll send you all my Barry Manilow albums." LB

Hidden Content

Here's a few crappy camera pics I managed to take while attempting to keep up with ZS . . .

ZS, Mrs. ZS and Mrs. Bagger (D) (any Ron-Dee-Voo'rs that see those boots are gonna wonder where the kilt is !! )

The girls, who by the way, never bitched, complained or whined about the weather. (40ish and raining)

The ZombieStomper, seemingly dissapointed that while we fould some great riding, we found not a single walking dead in need of brain ventilation . . . .

"If I'm wrong, and it turns out that you hate it, I'll send you all my Barry Manilow albums." LB

Hidden Content

And here's Zs, on the ZS clearly showing how to "Get 'er Done" with style and panache !!

I didn't even try to follow him . . . .

And as oft happens at our age . . . we retired back to the cabin, dry clothes and a glass with ice and some amber in it.

What a great day of riding. What a great weekend of fellowship with our great friends.

Thanks Brother for being you. I am so going to miss living next to you, spent most of last evening in the shop working on the new toy . . . .

and there was no one to come knock on the roll up and give advice/drink whiskey/bullchit with. Sigh. . .

Luv you Man!

Bag

Hidden Content

You guys are lucky to have your wives enjoy the TW experience with you. My wife had a couple of wild brothers when she was growing up who popped a wheelie one too many times with her on the back. That, and a tailbone injury that still bothers her and she won't even get on the TW behind me. Oh, well. 40 degrees and raining! Man you guys are hard core - that had to be a little cool. ZS has to be a little more careful about leaving the stand down while he's doing those technical trials maneuvers on the TW! Great report guys! Thanks for sharing it with us.
    My handle is B-dub, I ride a T-dub, and drive a V-dub.

Yes, I/we are lucky men and I too feel like my brother and best friend is moving away...but not too far. The Ford's are the most gracious hosts you will find....but Dang It Bagger! You were 'sposed to let me photo-chop that stand out of there B4 you posted it! Oh well, who needs cred at my age LOL!

I guess I should be grateful you did not post the picture 10 seconds later when my dismount resulted in the bike on top of me with gas pouring out the overflow onto my leg...

Looks like a great time in a beautiful area! I love to see the Zombiestomper in action...what a great picture!
    If you can't find it, grind it

1990 TW200

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links