Any interest in a group Norcal ride Nov 10 or 11th
Close

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Howdy Northern California TWs

I'm fresh off a trip to Death Valley that was a blast, and I'm itching to do a group day ride. Hoping imortech, mrgizmo, etc will chime in weather should be nice this weekend. I'm good for either Sat or Sun. Coming from Walnut Creek area and up for driving 2 hours or so to the trail head if needed.

josh
    Not all men are capable of greatness, but all possess toughness.
    2001 TW a mod or two maybeHidden Content

Sorry Josh, Gonna be in Reno this weekend without the black widow (waaaaa!). If you can't get a ride together this weekend I would be open for 17th/18th. Mike
    Mike Carter. Woodland, California (NorCal). '89 Tw200 (Black Widow Edition). Blood red Jimbo shield, Cycleracks, Nuvi 500 GPS, Kolpin fuel pack jr., D shield bark busters, 55t rear sprocket, Golden boy front tire, Ricochet shield.

hey josh,

great idea, but i'm off with my dad this weekend. we're heading down to los padres for 3 days. your speedo's working great by the way, thanks
    1994 TW226- 6spd. 10w-40 synthetic, XTHidden Content , XT225 stainless header, +2" Joemama swingarm, lizrd cooler, +20% fork springs, +25% rear spring, 2001 speedo w/ trip odo, pro taper atv bars, bark busters, shinko 241 front tire, front fender w/ mr bracket bracket, Hidden Content , o-ring chain, ricochet skid plate, Hidden Content , XT225 rear brake cam lever, folding-tip shifter, cycle rack, kolpin 1.5 aux tank & 1450 pelican case. Hidden Content or Hidden Content

Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Ok,sounds like we have some conflicts, I would also be open for 17th or 18th assuming weather holds?
    Not all men are capable of greatness, but all possess toughness.
    2001 TW a mod or two maybeHidden Content

Im in the process of getting my bike registered at the moment. It was just given to me not to long ago and I just got it running. Im totally new to the TW. Id love to go on a ride with you guys but I dont think Ill have my bike on the road for a few weeks.

Im from Sonoma. Where do you guys ride around here?

Go Sonoma Grapes! Saw them play the Pacifas in baseball in San rafael a few months ago. Anyway, I'm sure you have alot of nice riding spots in your area but we have been riding up north of you in the stoneyford ohv/mendicino forest area. Fun place to explore and ride. Mike
    Mike Carter. Woodland, California (NorCal). '89 Tw200 (Black Widow Edition). Blood red Jimbo shield, Cycleracks, Nuvi 500 GPS, Kolpin fuel pack jr., D shield bark busters, 55t rear sprocket, Golden boy front tire, Ricochet shield.

Well, all you adventure riders pushed me right to the edge. If not now, then when, I said to myself. The bike is loaded and ready to go in the morning. It has been a few days since it rained, and a new storm is due the end of this week so I am heading to the West side of the valley and try to ride into the Mendicino National forest North of Paskenta. See what I can come up with. Gerry

Take care my Friend.........

Stay safe, Gerry.

Quote Originally Posted by mrgizmow View Post
    Well, all you adventure riders pushed me right to the edge. If not now, then when, I said to myself. The bike is loaded and ready to go in the morning. It has been a few days since it rained, and a new storm is due the end of this week so I am heading to the West side of the valley and try to ride into the Mendicino National forest North of Paskenta. See what I can come up with. Gerry

Gerry -- If you get up near Leech Lake there is wreckage of a B-17 from WW 2. If you get to it takes some pictures. Tony
    Long live the internal combustion engine!

Remember; those two big, round, black rubber things with all the knots on them are supposed to stay underneath the bike. Oh; and have fun.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Sponosred Links