Mr. Cob Made Me Do It
Close

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igMOxRSIi8U[/media]
    Hidden Content A ride in the woods helps me relax and release tension. The fact I'm dragging a body should be entirely irrelevant?

Looks kind of chilly! Enjoyable video, Admiral! I like your choice of music, too!
    My handle is B-dub, I ride a T-dub, and drive a V-dub.

Quote Originally Posted by Kwizard
    Cool(snicker; snort) vid. Does Georgie go with you on these maniacle outings?

Yep, Geogie was with me!

I had to look up what maniacle meant. Depends on one's perspective, but I guess it applies to me in many situations. But hey, I think I'm normal!
    Hidden Content A ride in the woods helps me relax and release tension. The fact I'm dragging a body should be entirely irrelevant?

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by B-dub View Post
    Looks kind of chilly! Enjoyable video, Admiral! I like your choice of music, too!

Out at my place, we've had snow on the ground ever since Christmas night. More snow this week. Fun if you like riding in the snow!

Most of my music that I add to some video's is by accident. I just like a catchy toon. Every now and then, the music match's the ride or my mood at the time. Other times it's opposite, like this one . I think you've noticed my humor in the past! Sometimes my humor is subtle.

Wet side of the mountains, Washington State
    Quote Originally Posted by admiral View Post
    [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igMOxRSIi8U[/media]

Howdy admiral,

Sorry it took me so long to see this, I have been abusing my Ural in the snow and mud lately. I have been known to lead others astray, glad to have contributed to your hooliganism,.
    ALL brand motorcycle lover and rider, long distance cross country rider, logging road and two track rider, year round sidecar rider. I have been told since young to grow up and act my age, I ain't doin it, I am too busy living my life even if it kills me. Visit my photo web site, ( Hidden Content )

"Warm breezes, sandy beaches, dream of Hawaii.........." That was actually the perfect song for that video. I watched it 3 times in a row and will probably come back to it several more times in the near future. I really enjoyed it. Thanks.
    Long live the internal combustion engine!

I wish we had snow...its hitting the 50's now!

Nice vid

Vid was a few weeks back when we were socked in with a temperature inversion which lasted for an unusually long time. Many nights were just below zero, with the highs some days in the single digits (most in the teens and low 20's). Felt like a real winter 'round these parts.

Just this week we broke out and temps are reaching near 40. Not quite to the 50's like your neck of the woods. Course this does me no good at the present time as the snow melt has made the dirt roads a total mess. I'm patiently waiting for spring!

Sponosred Links