NC, SC and Northeast GA Riders - Trail Rides
Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: NC, SC and Northeast GA Riders - Trail Rides

NC, SC and Northeast GA Riders - Trail Rides

I have noticed quite a few new members from the NC, SC and Northeast GA areas joining and posting here. Perhaps we can use this thread to start some group rides in the area if anyone is interested...?...?

Post up with your thoughts or interest.
    B.B. likes this.
    2010 TW200 - The Goat
    Triumphs
    ATVs
    Way too many past bikes to list

Think I may finally have my bike operating dependably. There are 2 of us that I know of here in NC that would be interested in getting together for some trail riding. We are about 1hr or so from the SC border, on the coast. Since I only recently got mine running right and this is my first dual sport I have no idea where to go trail riding.

Most of the riding spots I know of are not near the coast, so I will be of little help there, but perhaps we could get something going in the upstate somewhere... Open to any suggestions. Also willing to try the coastal areas if anyone has any decent trail riding knowledge in those areas at all.
    2010 TW200 - The Goat
    Triumphs
    ATVs

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Try the KLR-650 forum. In the Southeast section they have many rides posted for Tennessee,North Georgia and North/South Carolina. All bikes are welcome and the riding season starts soon.
    Sthrnromr likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Xracer View Post
    Try the KLR-650 forum. In the Southeast section they have many rides posted for Tennessee,North Georgia and North/South Carolina. All bikes are welcome and the riding season starts soon.
    Thanks for the suggestion. I am still interested in getting a group of Tdubs from here together as well, but I may check that out.
    2010 TW200 - The Goat
    Triumphs
    ATVs

Good to know, thanks. My wife is from Asheville and her brother who lives here also, has the other Tdub. Going up that direction is an option but would just take a little planning. We are about 7 hrs from there.
    Sthrnromr likes this.

Just getting an old 87 TW working and first dual sport. Not street legal yet but would love to know if there are any good trails in NE Ga or upstate to ride. Live in Atlanta but have a house on Lake Hartwell at the GA/SC border and will likely keep it there. Any suggestions would be great and happy to meet up, but just a beginner. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sthrnromr likes this.

Welcome. If you need any help or get stuck, just shout. Once your up and running comfortably around Hartwell, let me know.
    2010 TW200 - The Goat
    Triumphs
    ATVs

I've heard there is some riding around the Stone Mountain area. Seems they ran a cross country race in that area and some places are still open.

I live in North Georgia and this is cool that I may meet a few folks and we can put a ride together. I am going to be in Blue Ridge GA 05/13- 05/16/19 I am staying in Morganton my brother has a place there at the point. I am sure I will get to Suckes and old Dail Rd area. we will ride the Cooper's Creek loop back to Wolf Pen. If time allows may take Flat Land Rd. I am going to take the TW and the CBX wife likes to go to lunch at Dahlonega one day. The north GA Dual Sport guys have a ride 05/18 meeting at TWO Campground on hwy 60 at 8 am. I may try to do that ride and if I can I am going to take the TW. It should be fun rain for a few days before so I think it will be fun to ride the TW and not be on a big bike.
    This is one of my favorite roads to ride 60 miles of gravel and a great area to camp and play and Trout
    Sthrnromr likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponosred Links