Admirals House Warming & TW Ride Gathering June 13-15 - Page 7
Close

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Like Tree421Likes

Thread: Admirals House Warming & TW Ride Gathering June 13-15

Schools out and I would love to show up for this event of a lifetime, but the wife and I are going to go wander around Germany for a couple of weeks. Someday I will have more time for this sort of stuff.
    admiral likes this.
    Chris Vogel
    Current Rides
    2014 Zuma 50, 2004 TW200, 1992 R100GS, 1987 TW200
    Current Projects
    1982 550 Vision, 1986 XL600R

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Admiral View Post
    You???????
    1 here.

Quote Originally Posted by EatElk View Post
    I'm thinking how can my buddy and I miss out on this!? Trying logistically to break free from work for a few days and I think I can pull it off. I am planning to figure it out...hell, screw that, I am going to make this happen. Elk burgers for all!!! Give me an idea on a head count Admiral and I will grind enough for all.

Had my first day off today in three months. My next will be enjoying an Idaho Elk burger with you and new found friends in a couple of weeks. See you soon! If I can reserve space for one small tent that would be great. Otherwise I will sleep on top of Lucile. 🙂 Good job on the rescue with the young lady with the gun. We gotta take care of each other.
    Approximately 12 should be here.
    Hidden Content A ride in the woods helps me relax and release tension. The fact I'm dragging a body should be entirely irrelevant?

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Hi everyone!

Looks like we've conned about 10 of you to come visit us.

I am looking forward to this week and I thought I’d let everyone that is coming (and reading this) know a few things…

The Admiral should have sent, to all those who’ve indicated they are coming, directions/map so you can (hopefully) find us. Remember to follow the map and not put our address into GPS…..GPS out here cannot be trusted! Hopefully the Admiral’s directions can be. Getting to Terrace Lakes Resort is the easy part, we may be only .7 miles from there but the roads can get you pretty confused…..even when you’re sober!

We do have internet and Verizon cell service, other carrier’s service is very limited...ok I mean non existent.

As the Admiral mentioned on the first page, main (easyish) riding days will be Thursday, Friday, Saturday – those are also the days we will provide breakfast and dinner. You can show up on Wednesday at anytime and stay however many days you want to after Sunday. The Admiral is planning on a more adventurous ride on Sunday for those that want to risk life and limb.

Please bring your own lunches and drinks.

We are not vegetarians, if you are - then you probably should stay home…er, I mean bring your own tofu.

We also aren’t teetotalers so please feel free to bring your own alcohol if you choose.

Breakfast won’t be anything fancy. Since I don’t get out of bed too early and don’t eat breakfast, this will be all on the Admiral! He’ll have coffee, apple juice, bread of some kind, fruit, yogurt, breakfast casserole or pastry ready for you. We do have a Keurig so if you are picky about your coffee please bring your own kcups, if you’re not picky then he’ll have a pot of something black brewing. I’m pretty sure you can expect coffee ready by 8:00 and breakfast some time after that.

Riding will start after I get out bed… I mean some time after 9:30 maybe 10:00.

Dinner will always consist of a meat – chicken, beef, or elk burger (compliments of EatElk – yay!), lettuce salad (for you wanna be vegetarians) and some kind of pasta or potato salad, and whatever else I decide to make.. I will also have a pie or two.. Dinner probably won’t be earlier than 6 pm – but no later than 9 pm. We don’t want to cut a ride short just for dinner!

We want everyone to feel comfortable at our home, this means you will have access to anything in our house that you may need. Shower, bathroom, fridge, cupboards, deck, couch, etc. we really do want you to feel at home. The doors will be open so you can come and go as you please.

We will also have a fresh (not pretty looking) porta-pottie available.

I think I’ve covered everything! See you all when you get here.
    Forgot to mention, if you have allergies you should plan to bring a case of allergy meds.....pine pollen is just waiting to crawl up your nose!
    littletommy likes this.
    Sometimes I really miss you, but then I can't remember where I buried your body.....

"A ride in the woods helps me relax and release tension. The fact I'm dragging a body should be entirely irrelevant?" -ADMIRAL

"Sometimes I really miss you, but then I can't remember where I buried your body....". -Mrs Admiral

I'm starting to wonder what we're getting into with these people

2003 TW200 "Betty Boop"
    2006 TW200 "Nibbler", a.k.a. “Mr.Gizmo"
    Hidden Content All Things Considered I’ld Rather Be Motorcycling

Fred, if you haven't figured that out by now, there's no hope!
    littletommy likes this.
    Rocky
    2018 TW200
    2014 BMW R1200GS LC

Maybe to get in the mood I should detour through Nevada's Paradise Valley & spend a bit of time in old ghost town of Gouge Eye.
    I'm still looking for the Throat Punch townsite.
    littletommy likes this.
    2003 TW200 "Betty Boop"
    2006 TW200 "Nibbler", a.k.a. “Mr.Gizmo"
    Hidden Content All Things Considered I’ld Rather Be Motorcycling

Keep working at it - you'll get there .....
    littletommy likes this.
    (Warning - Forum may contain nuts) ...... Hidden Content

TW200 - 1998 - Japanese import - 7000 miles on the clock - TW225 Special Edition 2007
    - Hidden Content

I will also have a pie or two..
    Lori; just to clarify: at what time on what date will everyone be gone on a ride - when there will be a pie or two unattended ??????????
    admiral, Mel and littletommy like this.

Quote Originally Posted by old w/?? View Post
    Lori; just to clarify: at what time on what date will everyone be gone on a ride - when there will be a pie or two unattended ??????????
    Why don't you just come up and have dinner with us?? No need to swipe a pie or two when we will gladly share with you.. unless you want to become one of those bodies Kris and I write about.....................
    admiral, Mel, Sthrnromr and 3 others like this.
    Sometimes I really miss you, but then I can't remember where I buried your body.....

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Sponosred Links