Ride Fast Shoot Straight Group Ride - Page 10
Close

Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Like Tree748Likes

Thread: Ride Fast Shoot Straight Group Ride

A CCW helps with Bearanoia although first line of defense should really be the bear spray.
    It is much more forgiving of mistakes.
    littletommy and SanDue like this.
    2003 TW200 "Betty Boop"
    2006 TW200 "Nibbler", a.k.a. “Mr.Gizmo"
    Hidden Content All Things Considered I’ld Rather Be Motorcycling

Dan likely know better but is not the shooting to be at the old Bully Hill Mine & Smelter site up the Squaw or Salt Creek arm of Lake Shasta?
    Placer gold was first discovered at Bully Hill in 1853 then as the massive sulfide deposit was developed production shifted more into copper, zinc and silver with minor gold as a by-product.
    The place is still a bit of a wasteland now but a the time feeding the railroad and smelter plus the emissions fairly de-nuded the surrounding hills. Timber has recovered alot since. bully hill.jpegSacramento Valley & Eastern Railway 1908 ran between Bully Hill & Pitt Station on S.P. main lin.jpg
    "The mine and smelter closed in 1910 because of a decreasing copper supply and litigation over the poisonous smelter fumes released from the chimney."
    littletommy and SanDue like this.
    2003 TW200 "Betty Boop"

I installed a lockable top box on Betty Boop today to keep the bears and any other midnight two legged raiders away from what will hopefully be holding my lovely wife’s blueberry pie. Could also possibly transport a firearm or two.
    Since LT can’t come I’m likely safe using this old USN padlock. From the trouble he used to get into I think littletommy’s Uncle the Admiral must have given him keys to all that government property back when LT was a kid😎
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2003 TW200 "Betty Boop"

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

hahaha Fred

Blueberry you say huh?

Using my past skills, I'd give that lock about 30 seconds...
    SanDue, Fred and mhomadness like this.
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content Hidden Content

i was planning to come up for this debauchery fest... buy my son has a halloween party and he wants me to go with him... no contest.

have fun and wage war on those poor gourds.

ride on!
    littletommy, SanDue and mhomadness like this.
    1994 TW226- 6spd. 10w-40 synthetic, XTHidden Content , XT225 stainless header, +2" Joemama swingarm, lizrd cooler, +20% fork springs, +25% rear spring, 2001 speedo w/ trip odo, pro taper atv bars, bark busters, shinko 241 front tire, front fender w/ mr bracket bracket, Hidden Content , o-ring chain, ricochet skid plate, Hidden Content , XT225 rear brake cam lever, folding-tip shifter, cycle rack, kolpin 1.5 aux tank & 1450 pelican case. Hidden Content or Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Well dang nab-it Joe, I was looking forward to us having a parade of 223cc 6-speed TWs.
    Joe, you shall be missed & we will just have to find someone to eat your slice of pie....Wait , maybe Husky can still make it.
    Sue as usual will probably have food for twenty. Maybe she & Dan should be the recipients of the offered generosity.
    2003 TW200 "Betty Boop"

Not a bad idea Fred. Purple and I can't seem to give away this $ to save our lives!! Gee, free money and no one wants it!!

I have a PM out to Purple to confirm, but how about this...? We send it to Dan and Sue and it covers the camping fees for everyone? Any left over goes to our dear sister Sue...

Quote Originally Posted by Fred View Post
    Well dang nab-it Joe, I was looking forward to us having a parade of 223cc 6-speed TWs.
    Joe, you shall be missed & we will just have to find someone to eat your slice of pie....Wait , maybe Husky can still make it.
    Sue as usual will probably have food for twenty. Maybe she & Dan should be the recipients of the offered generosity.
    SanDue, Fred, bananachunks and 1 others like this.
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Took this picture of a Puma near the McCloud Bridge. Maybe we should reconsider visiting this campsite. Dirts a Flyen SanDue
    Attached Images Attached Images
    littletommy and Fred like this.

Aw heck - Pumas are just big pussy cats

littletommy, Fred and SanDue like this.
    (Warning - Forum may contain nuts) ...... Hidden Content

TW200 - 1998 - Japanese import - 7000 miles on the clock - TW225 Special Edition 2007
    - Hidden Content

I heard the campground where you guys are staying at is haunted..

https://www.outsideonline.com/240362...medium=xmlfeed
    SanDue likes this.

Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Sponosred Links