Ride Fast Shoot Straight Group Ride - Page 11
Close

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree748Likes

Thread: Ride Fast Shoot Straight Group Ride

Last edited by Ullr; 10-15-2019 at 06:07 PM.
    littletommy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Fred View Post
    And Ullr, you look like the sort of folks who could have a lot of fun with dynamite.

Makes you wonder had it been around back then might the founding father's amendments have included something like "the right to bear arms and dynamite"?
    "Arms" included cannons and warships... so that's pretty close. Tannerite is pretty fun and a lot easier to get than dynamite.
    littletommy and SanDue like this.

Quote Originally Posted by SanDue View Post
    Took this picture of a Puma near the McCloud Bridge. Maybe we should reconsider visiting this campsite. Dirts a Flyen SanDue
    cat.jpeg

I think only one person needs to be worried. My understanding is that Cali-Cats don't eat meat. Only vegetables and fruits. They consider Banana-Chunks a delicacy!

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

I once had a cat that liked a few bites of banana, but I imagine Sue feeds that house cat a healthy balanced diet of mice and bugs.
    2003 TW200 "Betty Boop"
    2006 TW200 "Nibbler", a.k.a. “Mr.Gizmo"
    Hidden Content All Things Considered I’ld Rather Be Motorcycling

Purple and I are sending $200.00 dollars to Dan and Sue for food expenses. (Dan, check your phone for a text from me and get back to me ASAP) Since there will be a few of you at this ride and especially since (FRED, the chow hound) will be there, use it to feed everyone.

***Nothing but admiration for Fred, he burns up lots of calories riding like he does. I don't know how he does it!!!
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content Hidden Content

Littletommy, you are making me both blush and hungry.
    I doubt busted Betty Boop will be repaired in time so will likely bring the Mr.Gizmo TW instead. Folks are welcome to test ride what a longer travel suspension can feel like. Bundle up & take it for a night ride and play with the lights. Going to be any JNS light equipped bikes for comparison purposes? I had followed Admiral's TW with the JNS for a mile or so ...it was nice but could have been nicer, likely could have been adjusted a bit better since it was freshly installed and untested.
    2003 TW200 "Betty Boop"
    2006 TW200 "Nibbler", a.k.a. “Mr.Gizmo"
    Hidden Content All Things Considered I’ld Rather Be Motorcycling

Moolah is on the way Dan!!

Eat hearty my friends!!

Thanks Purple for your donation!!

***Did I hear correctly that Fred got back in line for seconds 18 times once!!???

If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Sue ordered me to load up the big BBQ. She's going to get serious. With Littletommy's and Big Purple's generosity we shall dine as royalty. We would prefer your presence over your generosity thank you very much. Steak, shrimp and Fred's blueberry pie. Life is good! Shall we have shrimp skewers and steak Friday evening or Saturday. I want everyone there. Dirts a Flyen SanDue.

Quote Originally Posted by SanDue View Post

That video makes me want to show up just for the food !

Have you had Sue's cooking before brother B?

Yum Yum Yum

Quote Originally Posted by TW-Brian View Post
    That video makes me want to show up just for the food !
    Last edited by littletommy; 10-16-2019 at 07:34 PM.
    SanDue and mhomadness like this.

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Sponosred Links