Ride Fast Shoot Straight Group Ride - Page 12
Close

Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree748Likes

Thread: Ride Fast Shoot Straight Group Ride

Maybe I should bring my right angle spork for stealing food from around corners, like shrimp off the barbi when Dan isn't looking. spork-right-w.jpg
    2003 TW200 "Betty Boop"
    2006 TW200 "Nibbler", a.k.a. “Mr.Gizmo"
    Hidden Content All Things Considered I’ld Rather Be Motorcycling

I hope you do make it Brian.
    Fred, we can double team Major Dan, you from the left and me from the bad eye right side.
    littletommy, SanDue and mhomadness like this.

UPDATE:

Our dear forum member Marty (Scooterbrained) way over in Florida wants in on the action of blessing his fellow members on this ride, so there is an additional $40 bucks headed your way tomorrow Dan. Same as today, deposited into your account. I know we both wish we could attend, but alas...
    bananachunks, SanDue, Fred and 1 others like this.
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Thank you Marty. Mighty nice of you.

Some readers may notice the fun teasing and camaraderie shown by attendees of these Group Rides.
    A good number of nearby TW riders, good places to ride, and good weather to make it all happen make this a bit easier for us than many of you living elsewhere.
    Still a bunch of you do pretty good with your own local groups. Well done. Feels good to spend time with fellow riders. Why not, if possible?
    For the rest of may there always be a MOAB. The attendees may change but the spirit can be repeated year after year..[IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.tw200forum.com/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/IMG]UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_24ed.jpg
    Last edited by Fred; 10-18-2019 at 01:11 PM.
    2003 TW200 "Betty Boop"

Peach pie, blueberry pie or both!&#x1f60e;
    Attached Images Attached Images
    SanDue, cateyetech and mhomadness like this.
    2003 TW200 "Betty Boop"

chomp chomp gobble gobble
    SanDue likes this.
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content Hidden Content

Scooterbrained----------- thank you for your generosity. In appreciation we've mailed you a MOAB 2019 Hat. Dirts a Flyen SanDue.

Quote Originally Posted by Fred View Post
    Thank you Marty. Mighty nice of you.

Some readers may notice the fun teasing and camaraderie shown by attendees of these Group Rides.
    A good number of nearby TW riders, good places to ride, and good weather to make it all happen make this a bit easier for us than many of you living elsewhere.
    Still a bunch of you do pretty good with your own local groups. Well done. Feels good to spend time with fellow riders. Why not, if possible?
    For the rest of may there always be a MOAB. The attendees may change but the spirit can be repeated year after year..[IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.tw200forum.com/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/IMG]UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_24ed.jpg
    You are all welcome. Small price to pay for the vicarious entertainment value when compared to the cost of cameras, video equipment and editing time involved. Not to mention the cooks expertise!

Best to all,
    Marty
    '16 Yamaha TW200 '08 Kawasaki Vulcan Nomad '07 Kawasaki KLX250 '93 BMW R100GS Bumblebee (Mothballed)
    '99 Tacoma SR5 4WD '58 Willys CJ5 '90's Honda 4514 hydro riding mower '90's Honda 5013 compact tractor 4WD & 4W Steering

Quote Originally Posted by Fred View Post
    Peach pie, blueberry pie or both!

Nothing better then a hot Brazilian babe baking a blueberry pie. I mean, a hot blue berry pie baked by a beautiful babe from Brazil. What I'm trying to say is thank you Marissa for baking us a pie. Geeeeeze was that so difficult? Dirts a Flyen SanDue
    admiral, littletommy, Fred and 1 others like this.

Knowing it comes from the guy who on another Group Ride set my card table on fire my Marisa of course can appreciate your hot spirited praise. She understands it's just Dan being true to form.

Anyways since all the pretty girls like compliments she just might send two pies out with me. I vote blueberry since that peach one won't last the weekend..
    No worries ...other than who will bring a fire extinguisher since Dan will be the one captaining the BBQ next weekend.
    Just don't know if one of these will be good enough or should I get the CAMPGROUNDFIRE PERMIT instead?campfire-permit.jpg
    littletommy, SanDue and mhomadness like this.
    2003 TW200 "Betty Boop"

Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Sponosred Links