Watch Dis Chit...Episode ll - Page 2
Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Watch Dis Chit...Episode ll

Quote Originally Posted by Ski Pro 3 View Post
    I've ridden a converted MX bike in stuff like that and sent mine over the edge. Idaho in the sawtooths. Hit a root and the rear wheel kicked to the side wrong direction. Slid me off the saddle and my throttle hand near pegged. Luckily a bush caught my bike before it went into the water and I was able to grab a rock before going all the way to the bottom. The real problem then was that no one actually saw me, we were spaced out so each could handle the terrain without bunching up. As rider after rider rode past, I shouted without being heard. I finally realized I'd need to get up there before the last rider went through and get them to see me. Lucky for me, I did. Took a lot of rope and hands, but got my bike back up to the trail.
    I no longer ride that bike. Still have it, need to sell it. The TW200 works well as I can easily step off it, being a short bike. A big reason I do not carry cargo on my small rack off road. I carry a small backpack instead. My rescue gear stays with me!!
    Thanks for the video!
    i have a whistle on my key... but that assumes i stay w/ the bike.
    admiral likes this.
    1994 TW226- 6spd. 10w-40 synthetic, XTHidden Content , XT225 stainless header, +2" Joemama swingarm, lizrd cooler, +20% fork springs, +25% rear spring, 2001 speedo w/ trip odo, pro taper atv bars, bark busters, shinko 241 front tire, front fender w/ mr bracket bracket, Hidden Content , o-ring chain, ricochet skid plate, Hidden Content , XT225 rear brake cam lever, folding-tip shifter, cycle rack, kolpin 1.5 aux tank & 1450 pelican case. Hidden Content or Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by joeband View Post
    i have a whistle on my key... but that assumes i stay w/ the bike.
    I've since added one to my backpack. I think maybe I'll tether it to my helmet though, in case I can't get to my backpack. Picked up the tip from my ocean kayaking experiences.
    The bear slayer!

I usually keep a whistle on a lanyard attached to chest of my riding jacket. That way it can wrap around my neck and choke me silly.
    Darth, Xracer and joeband like this.
    2003 TW200 "Betty Boop"
    2006 TW200 "Nibbler", a.k.a. “Mr.Gizmo"
    Hidden Content All Things Considered I’ld Rather Be Motorcycling

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Fred View Post
    I usually keep a whistle on a lanyard attached to chest of my riding jacket. That way it can wrap around my neck and choke me silly.
    fred,
    from knowing you... i'm wondering if it hasn't already wrapped a time or two in the past?

1994 TW226- 6spd. 10w-40 synthetic, XTHidden Content , XT225 stainless header, +2" Joemama swingarm, lizrd cooler, +20% fork springs, +25% rear spring, 2001 speedo w/ trip odo, pro taper atv bars, bark busters, shinko 241 front tire, front fender w/ mr bracket bracket, Hidden Content , o-ring chain, ricochet skid plate, Hidden Content , XT225 rear brake cam lever, folding-tip shifter, cycle rack, kolpin 1.5 aux tank & 1450 pelican case. Hidden Content or Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Joe, we gotta go riding again. Someplace away from cliffs
    joeband likes this.
    2003 TW200 "Betty Boop"
    2006 TW200 "Nibbler", a.k.a. “Mr.Gizmo"
    Hidden Content All Things Considered I’ld Rather Be Motorcycling

Quote Originally Posted by Fred View Post
    Joe, we gotta go riding again. Someplace away from cliffs
    sounds good, a 226 shootout!

Hidden Content

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponosred Links