We're Getting the Band Back Together !!
Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Hey folks, dispite the rumors, I am not dead, defunct or buried under a pile of horse chit . . . just another overworked and sequestered Fed . . . sigh.

However, there is a light at the end of the tunnel and we ARE going to have Round 2 of the Ron D Vo this year !

This makes me happy.

Couple of things have changed though.

1. Last years date prevented several folks that wanted to come from being able to, so we have changed the dates to May 10/11/12. Hopefully this will make it easier for attendance.

2. We thought that we would solicit some prizes from the local dealers again as they were very supportive last year, but we also thought that it might be cool to have folks that are coming bring a prize. Can be anything . . . really . . . and we would add that to the pile. Think funny here . . . (it can be anything, but it HAS to leave with someone!)

So the gate will be open Friday by noon, awards dinner Saturday evening. D and I will supply Breakfast lunch and dinner, coffee tea and water Friday Saturday and Sunday. We'll give everyone the boot Sunday afternoon so we can clean up and talk about everyone after they leave.

Seems fair.

I know that ZombieStomper will not be able to make that weekend so no Kilt riding which makes it a family affair. Like last year we will have camping and can accomodate special needs . . . we have electrical hook ups for three or four campers, but dispite the plan I haven't gotten the dump station in yet. We will have fuel, oil and could probably scrounge up a tire too . . . . . .

Prizes for farthest, coolest (bike ) yada yada yada. Someone needs to knock Rainman off the top of the pile as he cleaned house last year. I'll repost his vid . . .

If your in, shoot me a PM for directions/info. If you aren't in, you seriously need to get your priorities in order . . .

Suggestions??

Bag
    "The TW may be slow, but the Earth is patient" - MK

"If I'm wrong, and it turns out that you hate it, I'll send you all my Barry Manilow albums." LB

Hidden Content

Will have to see. Mothers day on the 12th. Still may work, but will have to do some talking. Now the following weekend is golden
    A very very wise man once said “it’s more fun to ride a slow bike fast, than a fast bike slow”.

"Now then get your weapons... and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me"
    Gen:27:3

“I've noticed that everyone who is for abortion has already been born.”
    -Ronald Reagan

I would like to make it a week later, but will be busy repairing winter damage up in the Mountains by then.

Bring her along, I'll make a special "Mother's Day Breakfast" Sunday morning!! ( I cook breakfast as only a fat man can!)

Bag

"If I'm wrong, and it turns out that you hate it, I'll send you all my Barry Manilow albums." LB

Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Ya, that's not going to happen. She works at our church and Mothers day is a big thing on Sun. But who knows maybe I can get away we'll see. It is great of you guys to open your home / land to the local TW crowd.
    A very very wise man once said “it’s more fun to ride a slow bike fast, than a fast bike slow”.

"Now then get your weapons... and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me"
    Gen:27:3

“I've noticed that everyone who is for abortion has already been born.”
    -Ronald Reagan

Thank you 64 !

Bag

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Bagger View Post
    Thank you 64 !

Bag

Bag, where you at. Sounds like a great time and I would love to join you and friends in May. If it be Mothers day weekend, wonderful, just hope she doesn't get scraped up to much learning to handle her tw. I am in montesano wa. [email protected]

Plumb, and all others,

We are located in South Central WA. Find Yaki on the map and we are about 45 mins SW of there. It's easy to find, heck, even Rainman found us!

Bag

Hidden Content

Hey Folks,

Here's a couple of pictures to help entice y'all . . . . .

This is D washing her tires . . .

An alternative to the tire wash . . . but a little frosty that morning! (I was on my way to work)

My route to work. 2 miles from the house to my office, I think that's about 4738 sage brush gathers!

D and I stopped for a coffee on an early morning ride. No Starbucks out here, strickly bring your own!

Bag

Hidden Content

Good Afternoon,

Thought I'd throw out a couple more pics to try and dredge up some interest.

A shot off the back side of the ranch.

Remember this place Rainman?

Bag

Hidden Content

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponosred Links