Upcoming: Tiddie Springs II 29-30 March 2013
Close
    Well, I'm not really inclined to advertise this as a group type ride or get together, but is more of a admiral & Mrs. admiral ride, at slow slow speeds, stopping every couple hundred yards or so to smell the [s]roses [/s]sagebursh. I have no particular route/routes planned, just meandering around taking in the sights and maybe catching a geocache.

We will be sleeping in late, and going to be early. . . because we can!

I'm not opposed to anyone stopping by, saying hi, or riding along with us, but be forewarned, if someone wants to ride faster and with fewer stops, this may not be the trip for you.

Our fleet hq's will be approximately 43° 11.156'N 116° 39.547'W off Rabbit Crk Rd (Murphy to Reynolds stage rd) near, but not at, the begining of Tiddie Springs Rd. We plan on camping at this location 29-30 March. If one plans to camp overnite, there are some areas nearby. (Remember not to camp to close to us, as I need my pee next to the sagebrush without anyone seeing me, or me worrying about it space). So, if you come by, look for a white Ford F250 with mounted camper and a blue horse trailer. (If you see a black dog barking at you with raised hackles, that will be Georgie. Bark is worse than bite from what I understand).

One postive for the weekend weather over our last visit, it's suppose to be nicer with highs in the mid 60's and low's in the hight 30's (as of today)!!
    Hidden Content A ride in the woods helps me relax and release tension. The fact I'm dragging a body should be entirely irrelevant?

Quote Originally Posted by admiral View Post
    Well, I'm not really inclined to advertise this as a group type ride or get together, but is more of a admiral & Mrs. admiral ride, at slow slow speeds, stopping every couple hundred yards or so to smell the [s]roses [/s]sagebursh. I have no particular route/routes planned, just meandering around taking in the sights and maybe catching a geocache.

We will be sleeping in late, and going to be early. . . because we can!

I'm not opposed to anyone stopping by, saying hi, or riding along with us, but be forewarned, if someone wants to ride faster and with fewer stops, this may not be the trip for you.

Our fleet hq's will be approximately 43° 11.156'N 116° 39.547'W off Rabbit Crk Rd (Murphy to Reynolds stage rd) near, but not at, the begining of Tiddie Springs Rd. We plan on camping at this location 29-30 March. If one plans to camp overnite, there are some areas nearby. (Remember not to camp to close to us, as I need my pee next to the sagebrush without anyone seeing me, or me worrying about it space). So, if you come by, look for a white Ford F250 with mounted camper and a blue horse trailer. (If you see a black dog barking at you with raised hackles, that will be Georgie. Bark is worse than bite from what I understand).

One postive for the weekend weather over our last visit, it's suppose to be nicer with highs in the mid 60's and low's in the hight 30's (as of today)!!
    Works for me!

Rocky and Heyduke,

I'll start a RR Thread soon. If you have some neat photo's, please share. It was a pleasure to ride with you Jay and hope we can again this summer.
    Hidden Content A ride in the woods helps me relax and release tension. The fact I'm dragging a body should be entirely irrelevant?

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Rocky and Heyduke,

I'll start a RR Thread soon. If you have some neat photo's, please share. It was a pleasure to ride with you Jay and hope we can again this summer.

Rocky and Heyduke,

I guess I should type something before I hit the POST button. I will keep an eye out for the RR.

Rocky and Heyduke,

I'll start a RR Thread soon.

What's a RR thread? Rock and Roll? Research and Recreation?

Can't wait to see Laurie go through the BIG puddle on Kane Sprgs Rd....
    Rocky
    2018 TW200
    2014 BMW R1200GS LC

Sponosred Links