TW200 on the TAT
Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    If nothing unforseen happens, first thing in the morning I'll ride 100 miles of pavement south and pick up the Transamerica trail In Scotland Arkansas, then head west toward the Oklahoma line. It will be a 500 plus mile round trip and should be a ton of fun. If all goes as planned I'll post up some pictures on Saturday. I don't have time or money for a longer ride on the TAT this year, but it's a start.

Only a fool would attempt it, and God help me, I am that fool!

I'm guessing you're gonna hate it to have to turn around for the round trip! Sounds like fun. Can't wait for your return and pictures. Have fun and good luck!
    Hidden Content A ride in the woods helps me relax and release tension. The fact I'm dragging a body should be entirely irrelevant?

I admire (pun intended) all you guys that travel hundreds of miles on the mighty dub.. I have traveled thousands of miles but I do it on my trump... Now that we are retired my wife and I thought about going to da-yooper and back.. Ouch! OMM.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Yeah, I'd love to keep rolling for a few more days, This is a shake down ride in a way, next year I hope to do Oklahoma, New Mexico and into the edge of Colorado.

awesome! you live in a beautiful part of the country i know little about, so i'm excited to see your report. ride on!
    1994 TW226- 6spd. 10w-40 synthetic, XTHidden Content , XT225 stainless header, +2" Joemama swingarm, lizrd cooler, +20% fork springs, +25% rear spring, 2001 speedo w/ trip odo, pro taper atv bars, bark busters, shinko 241 front tire, front fender w/ mr bracket bracket, Hidden Content , o-ring chain, ricochet skid plate, Hidden Content , XT225 rear brake cam lever, folding-tip shifter, cycle rack, kolpin 1.5 aux tank & 1450 pelican case. Hidden Content or Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Well crap, I have to postpone my ride. Tornado's and major thunderstorms rolling in from Oklahoma for the next few days. I want this ride to be fun, so I'm not going to deliberately ride in the rain for two or three days.

Quote Originally Posted by r80rt View Post
    Well crap, I have to postpone my ride. major thunderstorms rolling in from Oklahoma for the next few days. I want this ride to be fun, so I'm not going to deliberately ride in the rain for two or three days.

That really stinks for you and us! I know that a lot of us are really looking forward to reading your ride report.

Can't say I blame you though, I moved from NC to AZ to get away from the rain.

Hopefully the postponement will only be a short one!
    2011 TW200 - Sold - after 9700 miles and 1,000,000 smiles. So long Tee Dub!
    2012 KLR650
    - Sold
    2013 Tiger Explorer XC
    2014 CB500X - RRP L3

Great Set up there for the TAT. Sorry for the Weather here. I'm in Shawnee OK. We got it good today. Lost track of the Tornados in the area.

I did OK.NM.and CO.TAT a couple of years ago on my TW200. The weather was great. It's going to be Muddy around here for awhile. Hope you still get to pull this off.
    Randy Myers

Suzuki RL250 Trials-Sold-Miss this one....

'07 TW200-Sold

'02 BMW R1150R-sold

'00 KLR 650-sold

'06 Honda Big Ruckus-Sold

"08 Honda Ruckus

"13 CRF250L

Shawnee,OK.

Thanks guys, I hate to be a weenie but riding into a bunch of tornados just don't make sense Maybe in a week. This will be a solo ride and I want the weather in my favor!

Quote Originally Posted by carmwes View Post
    Great Set up there for the TAT. Sorry for the Weather here. I'm in Shawnee OK. We got it good today. Lost track of the Tornados in the area.

I did OK.NM.and CO.TAT a couple of years ago on my TW200. The weather was great. It's going to be Muddy around here for awhile. Hope you still get to pull this off.
    Looks like Shawnee got hit pretty hard, are you OK??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links