Hancock Quarry Run 2011
Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Here's a crazy dual sport run Dwayne and I entered on our TWs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bu4rA0Hr1M

I always enjoy watching the racing TW's, especially from a POV camera. That looks like some tough riding, for sure. Thanks for sharing the video.
    My handle is B-dub, I ride a T-dub, and drive a V-dub.

Nice work on the bike and the video

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Alright I tried searching the song from your video and can't find it on iTunes help!!!!!! I wanna use it on one of my videos

Quote Originally Posted by 73 Trailboss View Post
    Alright I tried searching the song from your video and can't find it on iTunes help!!!!!! I wanna use it on one of my videos

I wrote it! It's called Nine Lives http://www.reverbnation.com/todkawer

Nice goin'................ Remember how fast the guy went by you at the 10 minute mark..... Well if I were riding and you were riding with me that's how fast "YOU" would have gone by me...... (o;.. No way can I do that kind of riding.... Thanks for the vid. OMM.

Quote Originally Posted by omm View Post
    Nice goin'................ Remember how fast the guy went by you at the 10 minute mark..... Well if I were riding and you were riding with me that's how fast "YOU" would have gone by me...... (o;.. No way can I do that kind of riding.... Thanks for the vid. OMM.

OMM, there were some really fast technical riders on that ride. They were so good, it just felt awesome being out there with them. Guys that do the national enduro circuit and such. But there were also a TON of wanna-bees, with expensive, powerful tricked out bikes (KTMs) who had very little off-road skills. They were also the snootiest of the bunch. It was extremely satisfying to pass those guys and the pieces of orange plastic all over the trail lol!

Thanks everybody! I hope to have new one when I ride the Martin's Mayhem Hare Scramble on 2013-06-30 in Union CT. TW's Rule!

Thanks for the cool video. That reminded me of an enduro I entered many many years ago on a CT70. I figured I would cut down on weight by removing a few "unnecessary pieces", such as the kick start lever. It stalled in the middle of a mud hole and I immediately realized my mistake!

Nice edit job on the video.

AT

great job riding, i loved the quick jump up and back in the saddle after your fall.

did you find the stock front fender to be gumming up? we have some real sticky mud out here and i have problems with a raised fender!

btw was that song written for this enduro? cool how it mentions hancock ride by name.
    1994 TW226- 6spd. 10w-40 synthetic, XTHidden Content , XT225 stainless header, +2" Joemama swingarm, lizrd cooler, +20% fork springs, +25% rear spring, 2001 speedo w/ trip odo, pro taper atv bars, bark busters, shinko 241 front tire, front fender w/ mr bracket bracket, Hidden Content , o-ring chain, ricochet skid plate, Hidden Content , XT225 rear brake cam lever, folding-tip shifter, cycle rack, kolpin 1.5 aux tank & 1450 pelican case. Hidden Content or Hidden Content

Hidden Content

That looked so fun. I am jealous simply of all the greenery. I forget what trees are living in AZ...ugh.
    Hidden Content [/IMG]It's not why, but why not. Do it for the right reason now, versus the wrong reason later.
    Born on a Honda Z50, '78 YZ 80, '79 Husky WR 250

2008 TDub--Jimbo Shield, Lizard Oil Cooler, Blaster Shock, YZ Hybrid Forks, Supermoto front fender, ATV Bars, Acerbis Brake Cover, 1460 Pelican Case, Cycle Rack, Power Core, Gold Chain.

Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links