Any NJ Pine Barrens Riders?
Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Any NJ Pine Barrens Riders?

Does anybody ride the NJ PIne Barrens (AKA Land Of The Sand)? I'm looking for people to ride with on Wednesdays (or other weekday). I'm familiar with the Wharton National Forest and surrounding areas, but would be very happy to learn other areas as well. I usually launch at the ranger station at Atsion but would love to hear about other good jump-off points.

No experience necesary! Even if you never rode down there before and would like to get a taste, I'd be happy to show a new rider around this wonderful riding area. Just PM me or reply here

Tod

Quote Originally Posted by 5chord View Post
    Does anybody ride the NJ PIne Barrens (AKA Land Of The Sand)? I'm looking for people to ride with on Wednesdays (or other weekday). I'm familiar with the Wharton National Forest and surrounding areas, but would be very happy to learn other areas as well. I usually launch at the ranger station at Atsion but would love to hear about other good jump-off points.

No experience necesary! Even if you never rode down there before and would like to get a taste, I'd be happy to show a new rider around this wonderful riding area. Just PM me or reply here

Tod

I am in Pa and have a place in Ocean view. How far apart would that be from you? My TW is registered in Pa. Would I need any special permits to off road in NJ??

Anyone wanna go in May?

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

You are fine with your Pa license
    I'm all for a ride in May
    We could meet and park at atsion ranger station on route 206
    In shamong,nj
    I'm in capemay county,1 hour ride to the station for me

Here's the link for the atsion ranger station http://www.waymarking.com/waymarks/WM33W8
    Last edited by Holdnon72; 02-19-2014 at 07:32 PM.
    2013 TW200 Ims super stock pegs,zeta pro bend xc hand-guards,manrack,zeta muffs,Gerbing ultra light heated gloves

rbm
    Don't wait for me but I'll be wtching this thread.

I'm game..I'm near Holdnon72 prob run up with him? ? Keep us posted
    If ya wanna live life in your own terms..ya gotta be willing to crash and burn!

MMI Orlando,FLA graduate 2/2000
    1987 TW200 - Pirelli MT21 front tire,'08 disc brake conversion, ..Maxxis Ceros rear tire, Honda VTR1000 rear shock,Fat pegs,Answer bars,...all stock otherwise
    2006 KLX250s - details on this one are for a different forum,..we'll focus on the TW...lol...basic bolt on upgrades,nothing to write home about.

I'm making a little mental note to myself for the next time I get out that way. I have wanted to see the Pine Barrens ever since reading the Tom Brown "Tracker" books years ago.
    Twelve rules will get you through life with style.
    Hidden Content

my blog Hidden Content

Yup no problem craig...my next thing is to repack trailer bearings on that rig I bought
    2013 TW200 Ims super stock pegs,zeta pro bend xc hand-guards,manrack,zeta muffs,Gerbing ultra light heated gloves

sweet keep me posted...i'll pay for fuel and tolls or something...i have a bearing packer if ya dont wanna get messy.let me know

1987 TW200 - Pirelli MT21 front tire,'08 disc brake conversion, ..Maxxis Ceros rear tire, Honda VTR1000 rear shock,Fat pegs,Answer bars,...all stock otherwise
    2006 KLX250s - details on this one are for a different forum,..we'll focus on the TW...lol...basic bolt on upgrades,nothing to write home about.

how did you become a senior member?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links