Heading for Maine.
Close

Hi all.... My wife and I are headed east this friday to explore and enjoy maine,NH etc. Taking the dubs in the back of my trusty F-150. Hope to here from you guys about some back roads to ride... "WE" are "NOT" severe off road riders but like firm gravel roads to explore.. Any Ideas would be great.... We've never been in this part of our country.. Wish us luck... Hoping to take, then post some photos.OMM.

here's a well marked place to go jugtown forest link, and it's free. but honestly what i usually do is just google map an area and look for snowmobile trails and/or powerline trails. [oh right, i saw you want to stay on road'ish roads. i'd say just about any non-highway/interstate road is pretty nice, i like them all. rte.35 from windham maine to bethel maine is a really nice stretch]
    2012 TW200, 1993 KLR650, 1992 GSX750F

Thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It looks like we will have a # of choices. My wife has told me if we come to some water we "ARE" crossing.. (o;. Hmmmmmmmmm.. I normally just turn around. OMM.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

my brother and I took our tw's up Mount Washington last September. If your anywhere near it and have your bikes with you, you HAVE to ride it to the top. Be prepared as the bikes will run rougher the higher you go. And take pictures. TIM
    SeatConcepts,carb mod,Shinko tires,15/50 o-ring chain,custom racks f/r, aluminum luggage,windshield,handguards,heated grips,Clarke tank,high frt fender,led running lights,folding shifter, wide pegs,12v outlets,headlight kill switch,voltmeter,stainless header,2nd brakelight,GPS/phone mount

Sponosred Links