At The Aquarium
Close

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Tiny-Wheel-200

Thread: At The Aquarium

At The Aquarium

Here find a quick film of riding through the woods near Wasilla Alaska to a river filled with salmon nearing the end of their life. Lots of underwater footage including a salmon attacking the camera. In this video im on a 1986 Honda Fatcat I picked up a few weeks ago. Originally they were sportier, but this one was given a mad max/gi joe paintjob by its previous owner.

lizrdbrth and old white truck like this.

Awesome video, as usual. The Fat Cat looks like fun! I imagine it's is better in the mud than the TW. Must've been a little cool riding out to nobody's house, it's starting to cool off around here, too. The shots of the salmon are probably something I'll never see for myself, in person. Pretty cool, thanks for sharing that. I guess if I had just swam 80 miles, I might be a little grouchy, too. Or do you think he was after something to eat? I really enjoyed your video. Very well done, thank you.
    My handle is B-dub, I ride a T-dub, and drive a V-dub.

they give their all for the next generation.... nice ride
    1994 TW226- 6spd. 10w-40 synthetic, XTHidden Content , XT225 stainless header, +2" Joemama swingarm, lizrd cooler, +20% fork springs, +25% rear spring, 2001 speedo w/ trip odo, pro taper atv bars, bark busters, shinko 241 front tire, front fender w/ mr bracket bracket, Hidden Content , o-ring chain, ricochet skid plate, Hidden Content , XT225 rear brake cam lever, folding-tip shifter, cycle rack, kolpin 1.5 aux tank & 1450 pelican case. Hidden Content or Hidden Content

Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Nice.

What front fairing is that?

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Powdercoated '87 frame, extended swingarm, YZ fork legs, ATV tire, 14/55, XT350 tank, spliced quick-release seat, disc brake conversion, beeg headlight, beeger rack, Lizrdcooler, Lizrdventz and bunch of other stuff all covered in invisible ink.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

i really like the videos you post you get some realy nice angles and looks like a great place to ride

Very cool video. Nice editing! That fairing looks really good on that bike. Totally changes the whole look of the bike. Never knew salmon were so ugly.
    '13 690 Enduro R too many frickin farkles...
    '07 KLX250 farkled (wife's bike)
    '86 BW80 farkled to size
    '10 TW200 you will be missed

I believe the fairing might be off of a mid 90s snomachine? The salmon are really gorgeous when theyre in saltwater, but once they've been in freshwater abit theyre bodies start to atrophy and decay while they are still alive. By the time they actually die, they are pretty putrid.

Neat! Watching your video reminded me it's possible to ride much lower than the TW. Always wanted a Fat Cat or BW. Glad I held out for 20 years and they stopped making them. Oops!
    Hidden Content A ride in the woods helps me relax and release tension. The fact I'm dragging a body should be entirely irrelevant?

I always enjoy your videos. Very well done. Thanks.

Nice recap! Salmon are some tough fish! Long journey up stream.....they leave it all on the field as they say.

Sponosred Links