Meeting Other Member- West Coast
Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Meeting Other Member- West Coast

Meeting Other Member- West Coast

I see GaryL is trying to get a group together on the East Coast.
    I am Centrally located in California, with a lot of beautiful country to see and ride. I think it might be interesting to see if we could challenge GaryL with the number in attendance for a Central California get together, and ride. I have or can make arrangement for plenty of dry camping space, bar-b-queing, light welding projects if someone wanted to bring them, etc. Time would be open at this point, for later this fall,(sorry GaryL, no snow here, we can ride nearly all year) or in the spring. Let me know what you are thinking West Coasters!!
    Mel

Special note to GaryL. I have two TW200s and can only ride one. I would put your name on one if you wanted to fly in.

Boy I wish I could, been a few years since I've seen Central California.
    *Mel, very nice gesture towards GaryL.*

Great idea, thanks Mel!

I'm in.

Brian

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

sounds like a great idea, given the right date.... i'm in!

you know mel, you could come up for the cow mt round up too....
    1994 TW226- 6spd. 10w-40 synthetic, XTHidden Content , XT225 stainless header, +2" Joemama swingarm, lizrd cooler, +20% fork springs, +25% rear spring, 2001 speedo w/ trip odo, pro taper atv bars, bark busters, shinko 241 front tire, front fender w/ mr bracket bracket, Hidden Content , o-ring chain, ricochet skid plate, Hidden Content , XT225 rear brake cam lever, folding-tip shifter, cycle rack, kolpin 1.5 aux tank & 1450 pelican case. Hidden Content or Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Depending on the date, I'm always down for a little TW-time. Also as Joe mentioned you could come up to the cow mtn round up and meet some of the bay area TW riders
    Josh
    Not all men are capable of greatness, but all possess toughness.
    2001 TW a mod or two maybeHidden Content

Geeze, Mel, there goes the neighborhood. Did you have to invite those northerners?

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Powdercoated '87 frame, extended swingarm, YZ fork legs, ATV tire, 14/55, XT350 tank, spliced quick-release seat, disc brake conversion, beeg headlight, beeger rack, Lizrdcooler, Lizrdventz and bunch of other stuff all covered in invisible ink.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

The glove has been thrown down !

Quote Originally Posted by Mel View Post
    I see GaryL is trying to get a group together on the East Coast.
    I am Centrally located in California, with a lot of beautiful country to see and ride. I think it might be interesting to see if we could challenge GaryL with the number in attendance for a Central California get together, and ride. I have or can make arrangement for plenty of dry camping space, bar-b-queing, light welding projects if someone wanted to bring them, etc. Time would be open at this point, for later this fall,(sorry GaryL, no snow here, we can ride nearly all year) or in the spring. Let me know what you are thinking West Coasters!!
    Mel

Special note to GaryL. I have two TW200s and can only ride one. I would put your name on one if you wanted to fly in.

Not to be out done, garyl and I will surely take that challenge ! Watch the board for further updates on an east coast get together ! Anyone from the board flying in from west of the Mississippi - I'll pick up at the airport and they can ride my bike!

Gregor
    Greg

Quote Originally Posted by gregor View Post
    Anyone from the board flying in from east of the Mississippi - I'll pick up at the airport and they can ride my bike!
    for the cow mt round up.... and i'll ride my ct90
    1994 TW226- 6spd. 10w-40 synthetic, XTHidden Content , XT225 stainless header, +2" Joemama swingarm, lizrd cooler, +20% fork springs, +25% rear spring, 2001 speedo w/ trip odo, pro taper atv bars, bark busters, shinko 241 front tire, front fender w/ mr bracket bracket, Hidden Content , o-ring chain, ricochet skid plate, Hidden Content , XT225 rear brake cam lever, folding-tip shifter, cycle rack, kolpin 1.5 aux tank & 1450 pelican case. Hidden Content or Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Count me in

This looks like it could be a lot of fun. I guess we should start accumulating a date that will or will not work, so if you have definite dates on your calendar, let me know and I will begin to accumulate to see if we can get a date. We have to get this date early so all of the East Coast guys that want to fly in can arrange tickets. I am with JoeBand, I will get out both of my trail 90s also if need be. My calendar is blocked out for the week of October 13.
    Mel

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links