Pucky huddle breakfast ride in MO Sept 28-29
Close

Pucky huddle breakfast ride in MO Sept 28-29

Anyone doing this ride? The PUCKY HUDDLE BREAKFAST RUN ! aka PHBR - ADVrider
    If the weather stays nice im going to trailer down Friday and try to do this two day ride. Its about 200 miles each day. It starts around Farmington MO which is south of Saint Louis.

How was it? I have wanted to make the sbr the last couple of years, but it hasn't worked out. This ride looks even better.

It was a blast! I had never been to Missouri besides driving
    through saint louis on I-70. Saturday was very dusty but it rained all saturday night. Sunday was perfect. There was a decent amount of off-road, alot of gravel and a bunch of creek crossings. Of course i was on the smallest bike there and alot of the guys on bigger bikes were suprised that the little TW was hanging with them. Here is a good pre-ride video by Mark from Bigdogadventures.com. The PUCKY HUDDLE BREAKFAST RUN ! aka PHBR - Page 5 - ADVrider He is a total hoot to ride with. The last 5-6 pages of that thread have alot of pics of the ride. Hopefully there will be a ride report here soon. The same video is also posted on his website with many other great ride reports. Mark's Webpage
    Last edited by small's; 10-03-2013 at 06:51 PM.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

This is where I ride sometimes. I have gone from there to Arkansas on mostly gravel roads.
    The Pucky Huddle store burned to the ground before the ride.

I just read that last night. At least i got to see it. It had been there 114 years and was a general store, post office, kinda a restuarant. Thats where we ate breakfest in the morning. The gpx files are on the first page of the advrider thread if anyone wants them.

Sponosred Links