Do you know the way to Fan Jose?
Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Hi Everyone! I think I am ready. Well as ready as i'll ever be. I'm leaving ventura on friday morning early and riding solo up to Sacramento. From there I will meet up with some friends and head over to Fan Francisco...

I had a tune up on my lovely and purchased a very cool(warm) touring jacket and just put on a new windshield... I thought it might look ridiculous but I was pleasantly surprised.

I shipped all my clothes to SF so I wouldn't have carry so much... I know koo koo but I want just a little bag with just the necessities on it...

My sweet guy sent me a care package containing a tire changing kit, earplugs, a butt pad, and some lovely little good luck bells... So I think I'm set. I have AAA and my i phone so I'm ready..

I will stop every hundred miles to fuel up and take some photos....

can't wait!

Ps I meant San Jose... But I think you know that

Are you coming up via 101 or 33?
    Long live the internal combustion engine!

Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    Are you coming up via 101 or 33?

Going shortest distance... 5

Not scenic tour for me this run.. figuring on taking me two hours every 100 miles so want to just do...

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Izzyblue View Post
    Going shortest distance...5.

This kid's got guts.

You rawk. Be careful.

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Powdercoated '87 frame, extended swingarm, YZ fork legs, ATV tire, 14/55, XT350 tank, spliced quick-release seat, disc brake conversion, beeg headlight, beeger rack, Lizrdcooler, Lizrdventz and bunch of other stuff all covered in invisible ink.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by lizrdbrth View Post
    This kid's got guts.

You rawk. Be careful.

Guts yes..... brains? jury still out

Good luck. Have fun. Doable in one long day -- about 400 miles.

You planned on I-5? Remember the cars on I-5 usually cruise along between 75 and 85 mph and many go faster. Stay to the right.

Just looking at the map it might be nice to take Hwy 33 north until it intersects I-5.

Long live the internal combustion engine!

Sounds like it will be a fun ride! Take lots of pictures!!

Kevin
    '04 TW - Ricochet skid plate, IMS pegs, Odyssey battery, Seat Concepts seat, wide front tire. Geared low N' Slow Hidden Content

Honda Grom
    KTM 990 Adventure

Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    Good luck. Have fun. Doable in one long day -- about 400 miles.

You planned on I-5? Remember the cars on I-5 usually cruise along between 75 and 85 mph and many go faster. Stay to the right.

Just looking at the map it might be nice to take Hwy 33 north until it intersects I-5.

Thanks for that Tony, from 101 where do i get on hwy 33? How much longer would it take?

I-5? Let's see now, on ramp, 5th gear, duct tape throttle wide open, BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZ, tear off duct tape, get gas, on ramp, BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, get gas, whizz, lunch, etc BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ etc etc etc . Hope that hearing recovers from loud BZZZZZZZZ and howling knobbies.

Are you really sure you don't want to take a two lane road?

Phelonius
    Phelonius

You've got more between your legs than I do and I don't know if that's a good thing. I-5 is like the freaking autobahn. Are you sure you don't want to rethink taking the scenic route? Good luck, have fun and be careful.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponosred Links