Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Another Day at the Office

Another Day at the Office

Camp Notell'em

Nice views from the office window

"Whitewater"
    DonBenito, CJ7_TW, r80rt and 3 others like this.
    Hidden Content A ride in the woods helps me relax and release tension. The fact I'm dragging a body should be entirely irrelevant?

Love that office of yours.................... You really know how to enjoy life.. "GOOD" for you.... Hey, where's georgie ????????? OMM.
    P.S. My wife and I went out to the grand canyon and back last week.. We had a blast.. Rode on old 66 from shy-town to the canyon............... "SWEET"

beauty! where did you get those hand warmers?

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

WTH, is that white stuff? Is there a fire in your area? I think it was in the mid 70's in my backyard this weekend.
    Nice pics
    Not all men are capable of greatness, but all possess toughness.
    2001 TW a mod or two maybeHidden Content

i hit 66˚ or 67˚ on my ride this am.... no white stuff spotted. your office looks a bit more remote, you must tele-commute.
    1994 TW226- 6spd. 10w-40 synthetic, XTHidden Content , XT225 stainless header, +2" Joemama swingarm, lizrd cooler, +20% fork springs, +25% rear spring, 2001 speedo w/ trip odo, pro taper atv bars, bark busters, shinko 241 front tire, front fender w/ mr bracket bracket, Hidden Content , o-ring chain, ricochet skid plate, Hidden Content , XT225 rear brake cam lever, folding-tip shifter, cycle rack, kolpin 1.5 aux tank & 1450 pelican case. Hidden Content or Hidden Content

Hidden Content

wow! now that looks cold! how are you finding the TW in the snow?
    View my build/off road riding here with lots of pics and vids Hidden Content

Uk TW/ Suzuki LTZ250 off road rider only

Flat out or back out.

Quote Originally Posted by old mad max View Post
    Love that office of yours.................... You really know how to enjoy life.. "GOOD" for you.... Hey, where's georgie ????????? OMM.
    P.S. My wife and I went out to the grand canyon and back last week.. We had a blast.. Rode on old 66 from shy-town to the canyon............... "SWEET"
    Georgie can't go everytime

I love riding the old generally considered by-passed roads. Where is shy-town? Been to Williams, AZ on the way to the Grand Canyon and remember seeing RT 66 info.
    Hidden Content A ride in the woods helps me relax and release tension. The fact I'm dragging a body should be entirely irrelevant?

Quote Originally Posted by Mongol Pete View Post
    beauty! where did you get those hand warmers?
    I got them from the local farm store. Seen them at on-line sites as well. Ain't it cold where you live now? You should get some for the winter.

Quote Originally Posted by bikerjosh View Post
    WTH, is that white stuff? Is there a fire in your area? I think it was in the mid 70's in my backyard this weekend.
    Nice pics
    Even though I like snow, and ride in snow, I like 70 degree days anytime! If I could, I'd trade 28* for 70* anytime!

Quote Originally Posted by joeband View Post
    your office looks a bit more remote, you must tele-commute.
    Indeed I do commute. Camp Notell'em is about 10 miles from my...how should I say...Elk survey area!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links