Bull Ranch Creek. Anyone here ever ride it?
Close

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By evan

Thread: Bull Ranch Creek. Anyone here ever ride it?

Bull Ranch Creek. Anyone here ever ride it?

Last year I found the entrance of this riding area on the CA/Nevada border. Going up to Reno this weekend with GF and thought I'd bring the TW and do some exploring. She'll be doing her bingo thing with friends and I would like to explore this area. Anyone from this area know this riding area and interested in riding it? Even if you can't ride it with me then would appreciate any tips or suggestions. I'll be heading over the hill Friday nite or Saturday morning and heading back Monday. So can ride Saturday or Sunday.
    Scutler likes this.
    Mike Carter. Woodland, California (NorCal). '89 Tw200 (Black Widow Edition). Blood red Jimbo shield, Cycleracks, Nuvi 500 GPS, Kolpin fuel pack jr., D shield bark busters, 55t rear sprocket, Golden boy front tire, Ricochet shield.

Evan, this is a great place to ride. I rode this area about four times this riding season; a couple on the TW before I sold it last month. I can meet you there on Sunday to do some riding. I will be on a Husky TR650 (not as off-road worthy). Let me know if you want to meet up.

Thanks Scutler. Would be nice to ride with someone familiar to the area. Looking at a map of the area it appears there are 3 lakes. Can you ride around or up to the lakes? I'll be heading up Saturday and probably Tw explore Reno abit Saturday. How about meeting Sunday morning some place close to the entrance for breakfast and then ride into Bull ranch road afterwards? I'll PM you my Cell number and you can let me know a good breakfast place and time to meet. Anyone else in the area is of course welcome to join us.
    Last edited by evan; 11-07-2013 at 03:25 PM.
    Mike Carter. Woodland, California (NorCal). '89 Tw200 (Black Widow Edition). Blood red Jimbo shield, Cycleracks, Nuvi 500 GPS, Kolpin fuel pack jr., D shield bark busters, 55t rear sprocket, Golden boy front tire, Ricochet shield.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Sounds good Evan. I have ridden around Stampede Resevoir twice but I havn't done Boca or Prosser. I'm sure this is possible. Stampede has some spectacular views. I'll let you know once I think of a good place to meet.
    Last edited by Scutler; 11-07-2013 at 05:50 PM.

Just me and Scutler? This might be the last time this year can ride this area before snow sets in. Saturday I'm gonna ride the Tdub down a long stretch of road which appears to be east of Reno/sparks. Will have camera and hoping to get a view/pics of some wild horses that are supposed to be in the area. Going to put a pair of fabric Moose shields on hand guards and see if this helps keep the hands warmer.

Sponosred Links