Yes they got rid of the goats. It was a pretty big operation.
Know of anyone else on here from port angeles or sequin? Looking forward to riding with some people.
Hoot's Ride Slide Show Music Videos
TW Adventure Rides Completed
March 2015 Moab: With 30 TW Forum Friends..
Summer 2015 Great Lakes, Wisconsin, UP of Michigan, With Borneo and Montezuma
November 2015: SE Ohio/West Virginia w/ Borneo and Montezuma
March 2016: Big Bend NP in South Texas w/ Montezuma, Borneo, Ebbanflood and FW Gary
August 2016: Montezuma and Hoot's Covered Bridge Ride in Southern Indiana
I just received notice that effective July 28 of this year that all motorcycle drivers must carry liability coverage and proof of insurance. You will no longer be exempt from our state's Mandatory auto insurance law.
Here is the information from the Office of the State Insurance Commissioner. Please don't get caught and get a $550 fine and more.
Washington state's mandatory auto/motorcycle insurance law
Important information about motorcycles
Effective July 28, 2019, the 2019 Washington State Legislature passed a new law that all motorcycle drivers must carry liability coverage and proof they have insurance. They are no longer exempt from our state's Mandatory auto insurance law (leg.wa.gov).
Washington state's mandatory auto and motorcycle insurance law
Washington state's mandatory liability insurance law (leg.wa.gov), which is under the authority of the Washington State Department of Licensing (www.dol.wa.gov), requires anyone who drives a motor vehicle or a motorcycle (effective July 28, 2019) in our state to do one of the following options:
- Carry liability insurance with liability limits of at least:
- $25,000 for injuries or death to another person
- $50,000 for injuries or death to all other people
- $10,000 for damage to another person's property
- Apply for a certificate of deposit to pay for your liability insurance with the Department of Licensing (www.dol.wa.gov).
- Have a liability bond of at least $60,000 filed by a surety bond company that's authorized to do business in Washington.
- Self-insure if you have 26 or more vehicles. For more information or to see if you qualify for this option, contact the Department of Licensing.
Last edited by goldenhtr; 07-01-2019 at 07:04 PM.
A very very wise man once said “it’s more fun to ride a slow bike fast, than a fast bike slow”.
"Now then get your weapons... and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me"
“I've noticed that everyone who is for abortion has already been born.”
Does that law apply to bikes licensed in other states that are visiting?
Originally from FL, visiting family up here in the beautiful PNW. Rainier area.
Brought my 2010 w/me looking to do some good rides. Has dual sport tw203/204 tires.
Any advice would be awesome. Thanks!