This forum really sucks!
Close

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree71Likes

Thread: This forum really sucks!

This forum really sucks!

I get to meet so many good people right here that I never really get to meet. We are spread out from coast to coast and borders to borders and I think most of us only get to get up close and personal with a small handful of other members.

How cool is it that we share our stories, share our ride pictures and share our collective knowledge about our bikes with guys and gals we will probably never get to meet and ride with? Many of us trade parts back and forth and we form real bonds but never get to know each other. Unlike other forums I have not really seen any bickering or the typical disrespectful slamming of other members. We don't have any dumb questions being asked or the short answers like "Go search for yourself, asked and answered many times".

All of this happens here with very little moderator involvement! It is all about a simple little bike and lots of great members who just kick things back and forth and even when there are some seemingly harsh exchanges from time to time they get ironed out pretty quick among ourselves.

I sure hope some of the group rides and get togethers we are trying to put together in honor of our fallen pal, Lizrdbrth, Russ Austin gives us all a shot at meeting others in your general areas. Just think about how intimidating a motorcycle gang of 30 or more regular guys and gals on TWs would be! Check these threads and do your best to make it to one of the many meets we are trying to have in the upcoming year. Put one together in your own area and post it up here and see who will show up. Most of all, fill in your forum profile so we can all know where you are from and get a general idea of your age group and the type of riding you like to do.

GaryL
    Be Decisive! Right or Wrong just make a decision. ​ The road of life is paved with flat squirrels that couldn't make a decision.

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
    If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

1987 Yamaha BW350 Big Wheel
    2017 Snowdog Track sled tow motor for ice fishing
    Kubota BX2370 Subcompact tractor with snow blower
    Wilderness System Ride 115 fishing Kayaks

rbm
    I agree 100%, this place is a breath of fresh air compared to some of the other forums out there, almost no bickering and such a great bunch of folks that have one thing in common, the TW200. I offered to mod here a while back and my offer was accepted. I've been a mod on another, busier forum for a few years now. Here, I've never had to get involved in a dispute, the most moderation I've had to do was move a thread or two to the proper section or delete spam posts. This forum helped me decide to buy a TW and mod it to my liking and bit of $$ later... I have MY TW that I most likely will never sell, I LOVE this bike and this forum!

I concur
    littletommy and Dubzha like this.
    Greg

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

This forum is the best!!!! I really enjoy the passion of the tw owners and there willingness to help others. Everybody has been nothing but nice to me since I joined and I really appreciate it.
    87tw,08 klr650,00dr200,76tl250,73cl175 scrambler,75tl250,76tl125,1960 cushman trailster,

Definitely a comfortable place to hang out. Oh yeah, lots of good TW info too

Quote Originally Posted by rbm View Post
    I agree 100%, this place is a breath of fresh air compared to some of the other forums out there, almost no bickering and such a great bunch of folks that have one thing in common, the TW200. I offered to mod here a while back and my offer was accepted. I've been a mod on another, busier forum for a few years now. Here, I've never had to get involved in a dispute, the most moderation I've had to do was move a thread or two to the proper section or delete spam posts. This forum helped me decide to buy a TW and mod it to my liking and bit of $$ later... I have MY TW that I most likely will never sell, I LOVE this bike and this forum!

Erm excuse me..... 125????
    nelly and Dubzha like this.
    View my build/off road riding here with lots of pics and vids Hidden Content

Uk TW/ Suzuki LTZ250 off road rider only

Flat out or back out.

I wonder if folks enjoy their $25000 bikes as much as we enjoy our little $4000 bikes. We must be a happier bunch. This is the only forum I belong to, I read other forums and even RV forums, people argue and bicker. I suppose that some folks are not as happy with their $500,000 motorhomes as we are with a low cost, underpowered trail bike.
    Fred, Hoot Gibson and Dubzha like this.

I bet I can come up with at least 3 riders here in Mich.. Maybe a few more with time.. Any other Mich. riders "report" in. OMM.

How about you Tirebiter?????????
    Dubzha likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by old mad max View Post
    I bet I can come up with at least 3 riders here in Mich.. Maybe a few more with time.. Any other Mich. riders "report" in. OMM.

How about you Tirebiter?????????
    The road out in front of my house is a big time MC ride route. I'll be working in the open garage or playing in the yard with the dog and I can hear that easily identified sound of a TW passing by. I know there has to be a dozen or more TWs fairly local to me but I guess they are not on the board here. I have also seen TWs parked and thought if I had a sticky note pad with the site on it I could stick one on the tank. Hint, Hint!

GaryL
    Dubzha likes this.
    Be Decisive! Right or Wrong just make a decision. ​ The road of life is paved with flat squirrels that couldn't make a decision.

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
    If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

1987 Yamaha BW350 Big Wheel
    2017 Snowdog Track sled tow motor for ice fishing
    Kubota BX2370 Subcompact tractor with snow blower
    Wilderness System Ride 115 fishing Kayaks

How about making the turtle palooza this year one of those types of meetings. I know it is the eastern side of the US (deals gap area)
    "I am simply a guy trying to master a very simple machine with very complex dynamics"

MSF Rider coach

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Sponosred Links