Day After Groundhogs Day
Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Day After Groundhogs Day

Day After Groundhogs Day

littletommy, Fred, MCC1776 and 8 others like this.
    Hidden Content A ride in the woods helps me relax and release tension. The fact I'm dragging a body should be entirely irrelevant?

Nice day after groundhog day ride! Little exciting at the end eh?

That's my Favorite day.
    ~ Brian

Life's too short to be in a hurry... Ride a T-Dub Hidden Content

2013 TW200
    2004 VTX 1300
    Hidden Content The Spirit of the Lizrd Rolls Forever.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Alright Admiral!!!! A great little ride and some of Will's TW stickers!!! Now that's a good day!! Cool stickers, huh? He sure has them priced right! I don't know how he can sell them so cheap, they sure are nice. Did you have the chains on? I'm dying here to go for a ride, can't hardly stand it any more!!
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by littletommy View Post
    Cool stickers, huh? He sure has them priced right! I don't know how he can sell them so cheap, they sure are nice. Did you have the chains on?
    Stickers are better than I would've thought, and they are inexpensive. I'll have to wait for warmer weather so they'll stick when I put them on.

I took off my chains a couple weeks ago! Now I know that was to early
    Hidden Content A ride in the woods helps me relax and release tension. The fact I'm dragging a body should be entirely irrelevant?

Is that a spitfire windshield Admiral?
    1987 TW200
    Cycleracks Rear Rack, Tinman Tim's Side Racks [THANKS!], Action Packer Rear Trunk, Texsport waterproof luggage, 20w LED Spot Beam headlight, LED Bulbs for Rear Brake Light and Dash/Speedo, 12v marine auxiliary port, Coleman Seat Pad, Alloy Boltz kit.

"I will prepare and someday my chance will come." -A. Lincoln

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by MCC1776 View Post
    Is that a spitfire windshield Admiral?
    Yes, 99% of it's use is in the fall-spring months. I take it off during summer. I use it 1% in summer if I go on a highway ride. Here is an old photo of it with the extension I made for it. BTW, I no longer use the extension as I use a helmet with a faceshield now, but I still have it just in case.

I am going through withdrawal! I need to go for a ride! Plans for tomorrow.......................................... .......it is going to be a little cool -- predicted 58 and sunny -- but after watching your video I can handle it.
    Long live the internal combustion engine!

58* is t-shirt and flip flop weather!! Get out there Tony!!! Take a ride for me, it might be 20 below tomorrow here!
    elime and cowboyjeff like this.
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by littletommy View Post
    58* is t-shirt and flip flop weather!! Get out there Tony!!! Take a ride for me, it might be 20 below tomorrow here!
    Updated weather forecast: 54 degrees, partly cloudy, and 10% chance of rain. I don't care! I am going anyway!!!
    littletommy and cowboyjeff like this.
    Long live the internal combustion engine!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links