WANTED- TW200 Seat or Seat Pan
Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

WANTED- TW200 Seat or Seat Pan

I am looking to acquire a spare seat for customization and just use my normal seat to handle the daily dirty work of being awesome.
    I would like to get a super used on the cheap or just the plastic pan. I am planning on ripping it down to the pan anyway to layer foam and replace the cover. Thanks guys

EDIT- I am good now guys. Thanks for the help.
    Last edited by bluefox; 04-14-2014 at 08:55 AM. Reason: Got-it

Hey Bluefox -

There is a salvage yard here in town that has about 6-8 TW's in various states of destruction. They are pretty well picked over, however, they do have several TW seats, one is actually in pretty good shape. If your interested I have to run by there on Friday anyway, I can pick the best one up for you. How much are you willing to spend? Shipping from ID to PA is probably $15 bucks. Let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by BkCntryCrwlr View Post
    There is a salvage yard here in town that has about 6-8 TW's in various states of destruction. They are pretty well picked over, however, they do have several TW seats, one is actually in pretty good shape. If your interested I have to run by there on Friday anyway
    Hey BkCntry,

If you do make it to that salvage yard, maybe you could snap a few pics of the TW's that they have there? It would be interesting to see what is left on them.

Thanks,

Brian

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by TW-Brian View Post
    Hey BkCntry,
    If you do make it to that salvage yard, maybe you could snap a few pics of the TW's that they have there? It would be interesting to see what is left on them.
    Thanks,
    Brian
    yes, i'd like a transmission outshaft
    1994 TW226- 6spd. 10w-40 synthetic, XTHidden Content , XT225 stainless header, +2" Joemama swingarm, lizrd cooler, +20% fork springs, +25% rear spring, 2001 speedo w/ trip odo, pro taper atv bars, bark busters, shinko 241 front tire, front fender w/ mr bracket bracket, Hidden Content , o-ring chain, ricochet skid plate, Hidden Content , XT225 rear brake cam lever, folding-tip shifter, cycle rack, kolpin 1.5 aux tank & 1450 pelican case. Hidden Content or Hidden Content

Hidden Content

BkCntry,

Let us know if they have disc brake forks. It looks like Dustin88 and I are both in the market for a left lower.

Joeband,

I should have transmission parts around lunchtime on Wednesday. I will take pictures for you when I get the parts.

Matthew

I'll swing by Friday, shoot some pictures and post. If memory serves me correctly (keep in mind that I'm a shade over 50...sitting in a brewery in northern Idaho ) most of the bikes are pre-2001. I don't recall any disc brake carcasses. I'll post some pictures this weekend.

here's a great deal on a seat:

1987 tw200 seat
    1994 TW226- 6spd. 10w-40 synthetic, XTHidden Content , XT225 stainless header, +2" Joemama swingarm, lizrd cooler, +20% fork springs, +25% rear spring, 2001 speedo w/ trip odo, pro taper atv bars, bark busters, shinko 241 front tire, front fender w/ mr bracket bracket, Hidden Content , o-ring chain, ricochet skid plate, Hidden Content , XT225 rear brake cam lever, folding-tip shifter, cycle rack, kolpin 1.5 aux tank & 1450 pelican case. Hidden Content or Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Bluefox -

Attached are some pic's of the seat, they claim they want $40 for it but I can probably get it for $25-$30. Let me know if you want it.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by BkCntryCrwlr; 04-11-2014 at 03:18 PM.

Salvage Yard Carcasses

Okay - here's the bikes that are at the salvage yard, pretty picked over, a couple of good frames if anyone needed one, not sure I'd trust the forks and I believe they are all pre-2000. They do get a few of these over the summer and I'll keep my eyes open.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks BkCntry!

There are still lots of good parts left on those carcasses. If I were closer I would be going after some top/bottom end parts.

This white bike still has all the inner kickstarter parts. All someone would need to do is unhook the return spring, remove one circlip and pull off the idler gear and inner kickstarter gear assembly - 30 seconds of work and you will have saved someone about $130.00.

I'll give you $50.00 for 30 seconds of your time!

Brian

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links