FS. Engine & parts from last wrench/ride
Close

FS. Engine & parts from last wrench/ride

These parts are from the 95 blue rainbow warrior bike that was dismantled at Brian's last wrench and ride. Rode bike down street a few times to make sure engine/trans were good. checked oil filter for trash, pretty clean. Good running engine (hole in left cover by output sprocket) $250. Carb (needs cleaning out but engine did run with it) $100. stock exhaust system $75. Rear shock $25. front wheel/brake $75. factory rear rack $25. Repaired factory rear rack $15. shipping cost paid for by buyer. Don't really want to ship engine. Brian still has frame for anyone looking for one.
    Mike Carter. Woodland, California (NorCal). '89 Tw200 (Black Widow Edition). Blood red Jimbo shield, Cycleracks, Nuvi 500 GPS, Kolpin fuel pack jr., D shield bark busters, 55t rear sprocket, Golden boy front tire, Ricochet shield.

GaryL might be looking for an exhaust system.

Gary! where are you!
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

i think that beauty was a '94, just 25 bikes younger than mine. good deal on a motor!
    1994 TW226- 6spd. 10w-40 synthetic, XTHidden Content , XT225 stainless header, +2" Joemama swingarm, lizrd cooler, +20% fork springs, +25% rear spring, 2001 speedo w/ trip odo, pro taper atv bars, bark busters, shinko 241 front tire, front fender w/ mr bracket bracket, Hidden Content , o-ring chain, ricochet skid plate, Hidden Content , XT225 rear brake cam lever, folding-tip shifter, cycle rack, kolpin 1.5 aux tank & 1450 pelican case. Hidden Content or Hidden Content

Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

the Coastal Empire (i.e. islands outside Savannah)
    Is there a tittle for the frame? If so I'm interested in the frame and exhaust.
    Forever grateful for all your help brother
    2005 TW wrecked in ‘14 and rebuilt in ‘17. ‘06 donor parts and new OEM, Carb jetted & shimmed, ‘04 XT225 gas tank, UNI air filter, Shinko 241 front, modded Krator pegs, IMS folding shifter, JT 14/47 sprockets, huge car horn, tool tube, DR8EIX plug, short rear signals, Cycleracks rear, All Balls steering bearings, Protaper ATV High bars, OEM Kickstarter with more to come...

No rear rim?
    "I am simply a guy trying to master a very simple machine with very complex dynamics"

MSF Rider coach

no title on frame which I think TW-Brian still has. Still have exhaust (header pipe is missing the heat shield). Rear wheel has a lot of dings so not really in very good shape.
    Mike Carter. Woodland, California (NorCal). '89 Tw200 (Black Widow Edition). Blood red Jimbo shield, Cycleracks, Nuvi 500 GPS, Kolpin fuel pack jr., D shield bark busters, 55t rear sprocket, Golden boy front tire, Ricochet shield.

Yes, I still have the frame but I do not have a title for it.

Mike, if you still have the rear brake lever (the thing you step on with your foot) and it appears to be reasonably straight and functional, could you please bring it to the upcoming Cow Mountain ride? I will buy that from you and also give you the money I owe you from the sale of the front forks.

Thanks,

Brian

Brian, still have it and it looks in good shape. it still has rod with plastic thing, both springs and wing nut. or do you just want the lever?

Great, all I need is the lever.

Thanks!

Sponosred Links