Selling my 03 suzuki ltz 400 and going to pursed to a bigger bike than the tw, when the quad sells my tw will be for sale, I still ride it every nice day.

03 ltz 400. 2300 firm. Extended arms with long travel shocks. Dg front bumper and heel guards. Great front tires on it on chrome rims and great shape holeshots on aluminum rims. Engine was freshened up last fall and had stage 3 got cams put in with all new insides and gaskets. Has the vortex cdi box with the hmf performer exhaust with the quiet core and spark arrester. Brand new pads front and back and front hubs just greased up. Has steel braided front brake lines. Pro taper contour fatty bars with brand new grips put on this weekend. Has a custom trail tech bar clamps but no trail tech. Just had it serviced this winter and had a new wire harness, reshimmed, retimed, carb tuned, and checked over. Oil has about 3 hours on it with new filter. Comes with all extra parts like. Like new rear paddles on brand new rims, fcr39 mx carb, stock front arms with a hole front brake system. Plastics aren't pretty and the seat has a weird design but I know where to get all new plastics and seat for $150. 2300 firm need gone.
image.jpg