How much would pay for my 1996 TW tank?
Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How much would pay for my 1996 TW tank?

trying to get an idea of how much to sell my tank for...its in pretty good condition. No petcock.

IMAG0139.jpgIMAG0143.jpgIMAG0145.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

IMAG0141.jpg side view

With cap and key?
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by littletommy View Post
    With cap and key?

Yes, yessir

100 easy. Probably more as a direct match. Of course that's just my opinion. I don't see any dents or damage on it from here.
    Last edited by littletommy; 05-23-2014 at 02:52 PM.
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Are you going down south for the Russ Austin get-together at Mel's? You could always donate it to a good cause in the auction? All proceeds go to Ginamarie to help her since Russ passed away.

100 easy. Probably more as a direct match. Of course that's just my opinion. I don't see any dents or damage on it from here.
    Hmm...100? I think thats a little low. I've seen them going for $350 for an 04 model....not that i dont appreciate your opinion. But I was thinking more in the $200 range. Its a pretty good looking tank. small scuffs on the bottom rails from who ever owned it before me...as well as a very small, hardly noticeable dent on the left side..Other than that...its shiny ..clear coat is great. decals are all in tact...

Agreed. It is a pretty good looking tank. I love how clean it is inside too. It's whatever you can get for it. I went by the fact I could get a new Clarke tank that holds almost a gallon more for $225.00

Like I said, for someone looking for an exact match, you could probably get more, especially on ebay or something. I don't know around here though, perhaps $150.00

You can still donate it...for Ginamarie.

Guaranteed to give you a good feeling in your heart!!

Quote Originally Posted by BikeNerd21 View Post
    Hmm...100? I think thats a little low. I've seen them going for $350 for an 04 model....not that i dont appreciate your opinion. But I was thinking more in the $200 range. Its a pretty good looking tank. small scuffs on the bottom rails from who ever owned it before me...as well as a very small, hardly noticeable dent on the left side..Other than that...its shiny ..clear coat is great. decals are all in tact...

Agreed. It is a pretty good looking tank. I love how clean it is inside too. It's whatever you can get for it. I went by the fact I could get a new Clarke tank that holds almost a gallon more for $225.00

Like I said, for someone looking for an exact match, you could probably get more, especially on ebay or something. I don't know around here though, perhaps $150.00

Guaranteed to give you a good feeling in your heart!!
    Actually, yamaha parts website is selling OEM tanks for $600!!!!!!!!!!!! Holy wow, I mean. It is steel. And OEM. Which I feel should give it more value. I'm not trying to rip anyone off. Which is the resaon I wanted the opinion of my fellow T DUB lovers...I mean, we all want to get the deal of the day...but it would be nice to recoup the cost of my XT tank.

[QUOTE=littletommy;120292]Agreed. It is a pretty good looking tank. I love how clean it is inside too. It's whatever you can get for it. I went by the fact I could get a new Clarke tank that holds almost a gallon more for $225.00

I would love to donate my tank, unfortunately I'm not in a position to do that. Is there a fund I can donate to online?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links