Mrgizmow's TW For Sale
Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Mrgizmow's TW For Sale

Mrgizmow's TW For Sale

Please read all of this first:

Please do not contact me about my TW until you have done some research as to what modifications have been made. This could be accomplished by going to my profile and then clicking on mrgizmows posts. I'm sure the list is a long one, but the titles will let you know if the post is about a ride or a mod for the bike. If I wanted to spend hours explaining what the bike is all about, I would post on Craigslist.

The bike is a 2006 and has about 6000 miles on it. No problems, it simply has become to specialized for 'me' to be inclined to use around town and I just don't seem to spend much time in the hills. Now when the mood strikes me, I can always use an XT-225 that I recently purchased. Yes I could undo the mods to the TW as I still have all the stock stuff, but in my mind, that would be silly.

I believe $1700 would be a fair price. Will only answer questions when presented via P.M. When bike is sold, I will post that information here. I will not ship. Gerry

Last edited by Gerry; 10-07-2014 at 11:07 AM.
    Take care my Friend.........

rbm
    I'd say that's a very fair price, GLWS! Wish you were on the East coast...

Hi Gerry,

I am both surprised and saddened that you are selling your TW. I have been following your mods for a few years now and consider you to be the premier innovator for a wide variety of TW modifications that have inspired many other forum members.

In my opinion, your asking price is more than reasonable and I am seriously tempted (despite already having 6 or 7 TW's in various states of disassembly/reassembly/project status).

I personally hope that you change your mind, but can certainly appreciate your reasons for selling. I am glad you will still have a bike so that you join us on future NorCal rides.

Best of luck whatever you decide to do,

Brian

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

hi gerry,

i too feel sad to hear of your decision, though i am sure it is one that you have made after much careful though and reflection. to every season. someone will get a steal at $1700.

please still come on the red bluff ride, your companionship and local knowledge would be sorely missed.

ride on,
    joe
    1994 TW226- 6spd. 10w-40 synthetic, XTHidden Content , XT225 stainless header, +2" Joemama swingarm, lizrd cooler, +20% fork springs, +25% rear spring, 2001 speedo w/ trip odo, pro taper atv bars, bark busters, shinko 241 front tire, front fender w/ mr bracket bracket, Hidden Content , o-ring chain, ricochet skid plate, Hidden Content , XT225 rear brake cam lever, folding-tip shifter, cycle rack, kolpin 1.5 aux tank & 1450 pelican case. Hidden Content or Hidden Content

Hidden Content

I hate to see you go Gerry. I have really enjoyed all of your mods, ride reports, etc over the last few years. Thanks for all your info over the years. That seems like a very good deal on your bike.

Say it ain't so!

But I get it. We move on.

Great price.

And you know, everytime I ride, a part of "your" past rides with me. I still have one of the snail trail stickers in my shop!
    Hidden Content A ride in the woods helps me relax and release tension. The fact I'm dragging a body should be entirely irrelevant?

Wow. I don't know what to say. Gerry made no mention of this on our recent ride. I am sure glad that I had the opportunity to ride with him before he sells his bike. $1700 is a more than fair price for his legendary TW.

Joemama
    admiral, Fred and SanDue like this.

Someone should snatch this up. It should be in a museum or displayed. It is classic.

More than a fair price by far.
    Fred, Hoot Gibson and SanDue like this.
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

WOW Mr Giz, I feel great sorrow and loss! I value you and all you have given to me through this forum. You are important here. I will need to process this. Much emotion!

ronnylostdog
    admiral and r80rt like this.

Ride on what ever you want Gerry, but stay tuned to keep us honest once in awhile. I don't need two bikes, but I'd ride yours anywhere. Tom
    Tom - TW200 2002, Kawasaki VN 500 2006

Hidden Content

Central New Mexico

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links