WTB: a kicker kit
Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: WTB: a kicker kit

WTB: a kicker kit

anyone got an old engine sitting around with a kicker that wants a new life?
    i have one of those newfangled bikes with a taped over port just waiting for it's ship to come in.
    thanks,

joe band
    Last edited by joeband; 12-16-2014 at 06:42 AM.
    1994 TW226- 6spd. 10w-40 synthetic, XTHidden Content , XT225 stainless header, +2" Joemama swingarm, lizrd cooler, +20% fork springs, +25% rear spring, 2001 speedo w/ trip odo, pro taper atv bars, bark busters, shinko 241 front tire, front fender w/ mr bracket bracket, Hidden Content , o-ring chain, ricochet skid plate, Hidden Content , XT225 rear brake cam lever, folding-tip shifter, cycle rack, kolpin 1.5 aux tank & 1450 pelican case. Hidden Content or Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hey Joe,

It looks like I may have some internal kickstarter parts coming my way soon. Do you want me to put your name on them?

You would still need the kickstarter lever and boss, shaft seal, clutch basket lockwasher, and the right side cover gasket to do the complete installation (although when we did Bananchunks' kicker a few weeks ago, he was able to just reuse his existing one).

Brian
    admiral likes this.

sure brian, that would be great!

i need to find some time to come and "help you" with your 225....
    1994 TW226- 6spd. 10w-40 synthetic, XTHidden Content , XT225 stainless header, +2" Joemama swingarm, lizrd cooler, +20% fork springs, +25% rear spring, 2001 speedo w/ trip odo, pro taper atv bars, bark busters, shinko 241 front tire, front fender w/ mr bracket bracket, Hidden Content , o-ring chain, ricochet skid plate, Hidden Content , XT225 rear brake cam lever, folding-tip shifter, cycle rack, kolpin 1.5 aux tank & 1450 pelican case. Hidden Content or Hidden Content

Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

I'm interested in a set of internal kicker parts as well if anyone has more. thread jack sorry.
    93 tw. running like clockwork
    225 6 speed complete!
    82 honda gl500 silver wing. sold to a new home 11-24-17
    03 ducati monster 800sie. full rebuild and a danger to the public Hidden Content for sale

Quote Originally Posted by TW-Brian View Post
    Hey Joe,

It looks like I may have some internal kickstarter parts coming my way soon. Do you want me to put your name on them?

You would still need the kickstarter lever and boss, shaft seal, clutch basket lockwasher, and the right side cover gasket to do the complete installation (although when we did Bananchunks' kicker a few weeks ago, he was able to just reuse his existing one).

Brian
    It never fails! I had the kick kit sitting here for over a year thinking I would find a newer TW that needed it. Sold it to Bananachunks just a few weeks ago and now I have two almost brand new bikes in my garage, TW and XT225 that could both use the kit! Take it out and send it back Banana!

GaryL
    joeband and bananachunks like this.
    Be Decisive! Right or Wrong just make a decision. ​ The road of life is paved with flat squirrels that couldn't make a decision.

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
    If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

1987 Yamaha BW350 Big Wheel
    2017 Snowdog Track sled tow motor for ice fishing
    Kubota BX2370 Subcompact tractor with snow blower
    Wilderness System Ride 115 fishing Kayaks

there are some available on ebay right now.
    Pair of 2006 TW's modded to the hilt and a Ducati Multistrada.

Hidden Content

Youre other option is to just buy an engine offebay like i did with an existing kickstarter. Mine was $ 600 delivered.

dear god no more motors! I'v got cases and parts falling outta my ears! I'm looking to get the small parts as I need now. I am glad I got the two motors that I did. they were both in rough shape, but I knew I would replace most stuff any way. Seals, bearings, rod, piston, valves, ect.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny-Wheel-200 View Post
    Youre other option is to just buy an engine offebay like i did with an existing kickstarter. Mine was $ 600 delivered.
    93 tw. running like clockwork
    225 6 speed complete!
    82 honda gl500 silver wing. sold to a new home 11-24-17
    03 ducati monster 800sie. full rebuild and a danger to the public Hidden Content for sale

If it didn't cost too much, I would sure add a kick start to mine. I need the exercise.
    Tina + Dutch Hidden Content
    2011 F350 Lariat 4x4 DRW SuperCrew 6.7L (B&W setup w/Air Lift 5000 Ultimate)
    2013 TW200 and XV250 Yamaha's (both are for sale)
    2014 Columbus 365RL (Airflex and Voyager package)
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by 4x4Given View Post
    If it didn't cost too much, I would sure add a kick start to mine. I need the exercise.
    Just a thought, if you have one and have a chance to check it out, try a motorcycle salvage yard.
    Hidden Content A ride in the woods helps me relax and release tension. The fact I'm dragging a body should be entirely irrelevant?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links