Wtb:tw200 wnc
Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Wtb:tw200 wnc

Wtb:tw200 wnc

'88 and up, $1-2000, something within an hour driving of Asheville NC. Thanks

This ones been for sale forever, you could probably get it for a grand. No title though
    Yamaha Tw200

Nice one, just has a bit of mileage on it
    2001 TW200
    Hidden Content

2009 TW200 "Cracker" - His fun ADV bike
    2006 TW200 "Blue" - Her fun ADV bike
    2011 XL1200X "48" - My cool bike
    1977 KZ650 - My vintage sport bike

that '99 looks clean.
    check the VIN to make sure it's not hot and you can go the vermont route (their registration process is remarkably simple, the bike does not even need to be in state). everyone that has done that swears by it.
    1994 TW226- 6spd. 10w-40 synthetic, XTHidden Content , XT225 stainless header, +2" Joemama swingarm, lizrd cooler, +20% fork springs, +25% rear spring, 2001 speedo w/ trip odo, pro taper atv bars, bark busters, shinko 241 front tire, front fender w/ mr bracket bracket, Hidden Content , o-ring chain, ricochet skid plate, Hidden Content , XT225 rear brake cam lever, folding-tip shifter, cycle rack, kolpin 1.5 aux tank & 1450 pelican case. Hidden Content or Hidden Content

Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

The person with the '99 is non-responsive, and the other add is in Raleigh, which is on the other side of the state. The '99 does look nice, and i was thinking I could get a new title in South Dakota (all my vehicles are registered there). Maybe the guy will check his phone soon.

Best of luck to ya. When I was searching a full 50% never answer their phone or email. Dont really understand why they put an ad up.
    Hidden Content

2009 TW200 "Cracker" - His fun ADV bike
    2006 TW200 "Blue" - Her fun ADV bike
    2011 XL1200X "48" - My cool bike
    1977 KZ650 - My vintage sport bike

rbm
    Quote Originally Posted by TWROG View Post
    Best of luck to ya. When I was searching a full 50% never answer their phone or email. Dont really understand why they put an ad up.
    They put the add up to show their significant other it's for sale when they don't want to sell it...
    Dryden-Tdub likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by rbm View Post
    They put the add up to show their significant other it's for sale when they don't want to sell it...
    And they place the add, sell the item and can't be bothered deleting the add or replying. I got a response from one guy after I sent a half dozen emails and called and left messages 4 times. The response was "The bike sold less than an hour after I placed the add, Please stop bothering me!" My reply, "Why do you leave the add up for 20 days after the item is sold, it takes a minute to go and delete it and you think I am bothering you?"

GaryL
    Be Decisive! Right or Wrong just make a decision. ​ The road of life is paved with flat squirrels that couldn't make a decision.

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
    If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

1987 Yamaha BW350 Big Wheel
    2017 Snowdog Track sled tow motor for ice fishing
    Kubota BX2370 Subcompact tractor with snow blower
    Wilderness System Ride 115 fishing Kayaks

I have a clean 87 w/title for sale at $600.00 - everything works ready for license - new seat - new front tire - new cd ignition - new battery and grips - grandkids grew up - SW Colorado - 970-759-9500 - need to sell Let me know if you want pics

John

Great deal!
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

This was in the Knoxville craigslist- Yamaha TW200 enduro dual sport street trail motorcycle dirtbike 1988 for $1200-Glenn
    "Right's right -even if nobody's doing it and wrong's wrong -even if everybody's doing it"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponosred Links