TW for sale
Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: TW for sale

TW for sale

TW200 (1) - Copy.jpgTW200 (3) - Copy.JPGTW200 (4).JPGTW200 (3) - Copy.JPGTW200 (5).JPG2013 TW200 for sale. All stock, mechanically. 1500 original miles. Added Battery trickle charger pig tail, cool set of square LED auxiliary lights, MSR shift lever, larger foot pegs, Yamaha rear luggage rack and a wire mesh headlight guard. The 1500 miles were mostly road and farm miles. Gentle terrain.

Bike is located in Northeastern Illinois 10 miles west of Lake Michigan and 10 miles south of the Wisconsin border. Asking $3250 or best offer.

For questions (847) 682-7427
    Last edited by toma55; 02-14-2015 at 07:55 PM.

Bump.

We all have our quirks

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Tom, you should have asked Mike what number he wanted it to be !

Oh God no! Anything but that!
    dette likes this.

OMG..... as silly as it is, I am sitting here thinking.....hmmmm, wonder what the last six digits of my 2013 TW's vin number is and, I am certain I won't be the only one restraining myself from running out into the cold, dark garage to check....lol.

Crazy thing is, I bet I won't be able to sleep until I check so now I have Mike to blame if I end up getting up at 2am to trek out to the garage just to shut my brain down.....arghhhh!!!!
    Dryden-Tdub likes this.

It's not even 12, she has 2 hours to get out there! Hmmmm, wonder what those numbers are...??
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by littletommy View Post
    It's not even 12, she has 2 hours to get out there! Hmmmm, wonder what those numbers are...??
    I refrained from going out into the cold garage but I was curious so I pulled the file; my last six digits are 139336. Thank goodness my number doesn't fall in sequential order anywhere near Mike's number because, the fact that I have put over 7,000 miles on it in the year I have owned it shows that I love riding my little TW and I don't want it on Mike's "want" list. I think with all those miles it's now considered "high mileage" for a 2013 so best I keep it.

TW200 mileage Jan. 1, 2015.jpg As of Jan. 1, 2015, I bought it mid-Jan of 2014....a few more miles on it now but due to cold weather and heated gear I have been riding the Triumph more lately.

CRAP! CRAP! CRAP!

Add me to the list now. It is 12 degrees out and I will be looking for my flashlight after watching Fred's "truck opener" video a few more times.

Tom
    dette likes this.
    It won't be greed which destroys America. It will be envy.

Man who runs in front of motorcycle gets tired. Man who runs behind motorcycle gets exhausted.

Quote Originally Posted by TW2013 View Post
    Calm down all you VIN # checkers. My want list has been filfilled, and I am buying the 2014 T-dub that wildhorse1966 had listed. It is not a sequential VIN # to either of mine, but.......I couldn't help myself.

Mike

Ok, but what if mine was sequential? Could you resist? It doesn't matter anyway because now I have to know for my own well being

Tom
    dette likes this.
    It won't be greed which destroys America. It will be envy.

Man who runs in front of motorcycle gets tired. Man who runs behind motorcycle gets exhausted.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links