2003 TW200 All or Part
Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    I have 2 TW's. One that is in great shape (that I am keeping). And one that I got hold of (and screwed up). The non-running TW is going to be sold either as a whole parts bike, or parted out. I'd rather offer the bike up here before taking it apart and listing it on eBay.

Details of the bike are these....2003 Cali model TW200, Grey tank, white plastics, black wheels. The bike fine ran until I got hold of it. I think that I will have to go into the cases to fix the bike and if that is the case I'd rather part it out than go the the time and troubles.

I do have a factory shipping crate available and can arrange shipping fairly inexpensively if somebody wanted the whole bike. I'm into the bike $1300 and would like to get close to that somehow. My guess is that is too much for a non-running bike but I am fairly certain that I can get there by parting it out.

Please email me at desertwndrr(NOSPAM)@yahoo.com (remove the obvious) and I will respond. If you are interested with the whole bike I'd be happy to send you my number so we can talk and I can give an accurate description of what I broke should you want to try and fix the bike. Otherwise, email me with the parts you need or want and I'll try to do my best to keep everybody straight and get you the parts you may need.

p.s. I love my running TW!!!!!

how much for all the plastics?

also how much for all the parts to convert front end to disc brake: wheel, forks, calipers, etc. thanks (what did you do to the engine?)

Quote Originally Posted by Desertwndrr View Post
    I have 2 TW's. One that is in great shape (that I am keeping). And one that I got hold of (and screwed up). The non-running TW is going to be sold either as a whole parts bike, or parted out. I'd rather offer the bike up here before taking it apart and listing it on eBay.

Details of the bike are these....2003 Cali model TW200, Grey tank, white plastics, black wheels. The bike fine ran until I got hold of it. I think that I will have to go into the cases to fix the bike and if that is the case I'd rather part it out than go the the time and troubles.

I do have a factory shipping crate available and can arrange shipping fairly inexpensively if somebody wanted the whole bike. I'm into the bike $1300 and would like to get close to that somehow. My guess is that is too much for a non-running bike but I am fairly certain that I can get there by parting it out.

Please email me at desertwndrr(NOSPAM)@yahoo.com (remove the obvious) and I will respond. If you are interested with the whole bike I'd be happy to send you my number so we can talk and I can give an accurate description of what I broke should you want to try and fix the bike. Otherwise, email me with the parts you need or want and I'll try to do my best to keep everybody straight and get you the parts you may need.

p.s. I love my running TW!!!!!

Didn't realize how the auto cam tensioner worked and reinstalled it without turning it back into itself. Over compressed the cam chain and bent something in the bottom end. Got a bit of a knock from that. Ran great before screwing with it. I really just don't want to get into it and if I go to the point of tearing into the motor I'd rather just part it.

I have had a bit of interest in parts and such but have held everybody off for a bit until I get this all apart. I am keeping track of everyone that emails me I have had interest in certain plastics and signal equipment as well as wheels and front end. Email me your specific needs and offer.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Been tearing the bike apart all morning. Just a few items left and it will be totally broken down.

FYI the frame has a clean title in case somebody is needing one. It's be a great time to customize a bike by starting out with a frame and modify it to your needs and just transfer parts from one frame to the next. (Hint, hint)

How much for all the plastics? (is this thing on?)

Quote Originally Posted by Desertwndrr View Post
    Been tearing the bike apart all morning. Just a few items left and it will be totally broken down.

FYI the frame has a clean title in case somebody is needing one. It's be a great time to customize a bike by starting out with a frame and modify it to your needs and just transfer parts from one frame to the next. (Hint, hint)

Email sent.
    Scott

1998 TW200 Reverse Trike

1989 TW200

Hi,

How much for the carburetor? Actually, I really just need the carburetor bowl. How much for that?

Thanks.

Ken

Sorry about the replies being slow. Been really busy with work.

Crackpottery, I have certain requests for plastics ahead of you and so the full set is unlikely.

KShaw, send me an email. I actually have 2 carbs so sending you a bowl is not difficult.

I need a Meter Bracket for an older 1997....Will this one fit. Dbreinichjr(nospam)@gmail.com

I would like the crankcase side cover ( side with the kick starter) I'll buy the whole motor if that is easier for you. if it is still avaiable, email me and we can talk specifics and prices. I would also be interested in the gauge cluster and the tank Thanks

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponosred Links