WTB Passenger pegs and mouting brackets
Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: WTB Passenger pegs and mouting brackets

WTB Passenger pegs and mouting brackets

Hey Y'all... been lurking for awhile, just signed up so i could post this up.

looking for a complete pair of passenger pegs with brackets. It looks like i have the screws to bolt them on... M8 button head sockets.. don't think i'm missing anything else

shoot me a price shipped to 78757. I'm thinking like 30 bucks or so? That's about what they are getting on Ebay.. just rather not give those scoundrels my money. Pay pal is good for me.

thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by braaapt View Post
    Hey Y'all... been lurking for awhile, just signed up so i could post this up.

looking for a complete pair of passenger pegs with brackets. It looks like i have the screws to bolt them on... M8 button head sockets.. don't think i'm missing anything else

shoot me a price shipped to 78757. I'm thinking like 30 bucks or so? That's about what they are getting on Ebay.. just rather not give those scoundrels my money. Pay pal is good for me.

thanks!
    Welcome Braaapt to the forum! Have you looked in the classified section? They do come up once in a while. Where are you from? How did you happen upon TW's?
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content Hidden Content

Welcome Braaapt! There is some in classified for sale right now. https://tw200forum.com/forum/tw200-cl...arts-sale.html
    $25 for the pair.-Glenn
    Last edited by Hikerglenn; 02-23-2015 at 11:32 AM. Reason: more info
    littletommy likes this.
    "Right's right -even if nobody's doing it and wrong's wrong -even if everybody's doing it"

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

oh wow yeah i saw that but somehow didn't put 2+2 together... 'rear' footpegs aka passenger pegs (sissy pegs?) duh. Just pm'd the fellow. Thanks!

as far as me and TW's... I remember seeing one in a motorcycle dealership when I was about 10 and thinking it was probably the most fun looking moto i've ever seen.

20 years later... they are running all over Austin here, not sure why as I've never seen them on the road anywhere else. I took another motorcycle gas tank to get cleaned, and a guy had one sitting out back of the shop... said he took it on trade for work and wanted cash out of it. We haggled and I ended up paying about 300 bucks for it. Took me about 3 hours to get it running. New battery, airbox boot, cleaned carb, just minor stuff.

Its fun, kinda weird, not sure if I hate to love it or love to hate it. It reminds me more of a four wheeler than any motorcycle i've ever ridden. That said its got a ton of torque and starts first kick, really good at running over stuff the low CG is kinda neat. Fifth gear being like 'overdrive' is cool too. Once i sort some passenger pegs i might take my wife for some adventure-ey riding and see how she likes it. Might stay in the stable for awhile. I could see it being super useful if i had a farm or something, but i live in the middle of the city right now and have to get on 70+ mph slab to go anywhere... Wish i still lived in wisconsin and i had some snow to ride through. Might make more sense to own a little mule.

Ha didn't even think about it until i posted this, but mine is a '95 and its probably the exact same year i was lookin' at when i was in that motorcycle dealership, i would have been 10 the year this one was brand new.

Thats the cool thing about being an adult, you can finally buy all the toys you wish you had when you were a kid. I feel like a middle school bully from some kids movie when i ride my rowdy little enduros!

Little mules or 2 wheeled ATV. Great little bikes and you got a good deal. Perfect for running around town. Takes a whole lot less time to warm up and go, unlike most bikes, by the time I can warm up the HD, I would be back already from my ride with the TW. Hope you enjoy it bro! Fun little bikes, reminds me of when I was a kid every time I get on it.
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content Hidden Content

Yeah, and if for some reason you can't stand it, you could probably sell it here on the forum for at least double what you gave for it! And within hours of posting!
    I think you will grow to love it in short order though. I've owned dozens of bikes since my start in this 2 wheeled addiction, and this little bike is definitely one of my favorites. I've owned a lot of Harleys and dual sports and i've gotten a lot more compliments and people asking me about this bike than any of the others. People just go nuts over TW's.- Glenn
    "Right's right -even if nobody's doing it and wrong's wrong -even if everybody's doing it"

Please don't say snow. Welcome to the forum, and Congrats on the bike. Enjoy.....
    Bob

When in doubt, Gas It..!!!

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

haha!

yeah on the snow thing, i rode a moped (old school pedal style one) every day when i lived in Milwaukee, rain, snow, whatever... for 8 years.. wish i had this thing back then.

back to the topic, i found a set of pegs and have purchased them, thanks all for the help!!

Cool beans.
    Bob

When in doubt, Gas It..!!!

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links