**SOLD***Moose rack for sale
Close

**SOLD***Moose rack for sale

☆SOLD☆ Just recently bought this off another forum member. Mounted it to my bike, and... I really don't like it. I love the size and strength of it, BUT I don't like the fact that it holds the rear of the seat up about 1/2". The flat crossbar, as seen in the pics, goes right across the groove in the fender that the back, bottom edge of the seat pan normally goes down into. So it hits the rear corners of the seat pan, holding it up about 1/2" higher than normal. This could be fixed in two different ways: un-staple the cover at the corners, cut the pan back to clear, and re-staple the cover OR live with it. I'm choosing what's behind door number three: SELL IT! ....It really is the perfect size rack for me, but this kind of fit drives me nuts. So, if you think YOU could live with this...I will sell YOU the rack, and ship it to you for $50 total price. (I know... shoulda bought a cycle rack) I looked at one, and it's really nice and beefy, but I don't need/want a rack that big on my bike. If you're interested for $50 pm me-Glenn.100_1664.jpg100_1666.jpg
    Last edited by Hikerglenn; 04-16-2015 at 08:08 PM.
    "Right's right -even if nobody's doing it and wrong's wrong -even if everybody's doing it"

PM sent.

Tom
    It won't be greed which destroys America. It will be envy.

Man who runs in front of motorcycle gets tired. Man who runs behind motorcycle gets exhausted.

Rack is SOLD. Thanks.
    "Right's right -even if nobody's doing it and wrong's wrong -even if everybody's doing it"

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

You're right on the fit Hikerglenn. I have the same rack and went with option 1. It wasn't terribly difficult to cut the pan back and my re-upholstering fu was just good enough that it looks alright.
    '01 TW200, '03 Z1000, '09 KLR 650, '13 CRF250L

I had that rack on mine at one time and I never noticed a problem with it and the seat?
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content Hidden Content

Sponosred Links