2008 TW200 - Northeastern IL
Close

So my wife has always been against riding on the back of a motorcycle. I tell her I'm getting the TW200 and that I plan to ride it mostly in the UP of Michigan. I get the bike and haven't even put on 1 mile and now she tells me she would like to ride on the back if we take it to the UP. We both tried to fit comfortably on the TW and I just don't see it happening. I found a bigger DRZ400S that I'm buying hopefully this weekend and the TW has to go.

It is a 2008 with 567 miles on it and in like new condition. There is a scratch on the muffler from something but it isn't even dented and probably could be resprayed to look perfectly new. I doubt it was ever taken off-road either since it is so clean. I purchased it from a local dealer who changed the oil, cleaned the carb and did whatever preseason maintenance was needed. Sucks I couldn't really enjoy it because I had every intention of making it a back woods bruiser with some meaty tires, etc.

$2800 and can assist with delivery if I'm given a deposit (don't want to travel for nothing).

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

PM sent. I live in Lake Zurich and have a pick up truck with a space reserved for another TW. Phone number is in the PM. Larry

Quote Originally Posted by scalzitti View Post
    PM sent. I live in Lake Zurich and have a pick up truck with a space reserved for another TW. Phone number is in the PM. Larry

Sent a PM.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

FX4
    PM Sent

sold

OK, so after dealing with IL DMV losing the title and going to hell and back trying to get this issue resolved the bike is still for sale. I'll have the title by next week I'm told and can sell the bike. I ended up giving the guy back his deposit because it was taking too long. So long story short is this bike is still for sale.

Quote Originally Posted by CuzzinOlaf View Post
    OK, so after dealing with IL DMV losing the title and going to hell and back trying to get this issue resolved the bike is still for sale. I'll have the title by next week I'm told and can sell the bike. I ended up giving the guy back his deposit because it was taking too long. So long story short is this bike is still for sale.
    Still for sale?

Sponosred Links