2003 Tw200 Atlanta Area--less than 250 miles!
Close
    
    
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1
    Junior Member DDennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6
    VERY clean, 2003 TW200. Has bark-busters and Protaper handlebars. Only issue is paint scuffs on sides of engine case from boots rubbing. Has less than 250 original miles!! Has clear Ga. Title Asking price is $2200



    [media]https://picasaweb.google.com/drewallendennis/DropBox?authkey=Gv1sRgCLG-1dTbnoyH-AE&feat=directlink[/media]

  2. #2
    Senior Member mrlmd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Crawfordville. FL, (south of Tallahassee), on the beach
    Posts
    1,157
    30 miles a year? Needs to be used! Also needs an oil/filter change, maybe a battery and a little carb cleaner in the gas, tires are 8 years old (a little hard and brittle, but for offroad probably fine). Why do people buy these bikes and just let them sit in the garage? Somebody should grab this at the right price.

  3. #3
    Junior Member DDennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by mrlmd View Post
    30 miles a year? Needs to be used! Also needs an oil/filter change, maybe a battery and a little carb cleaner in the gas, tires are 8 years old (a little hard and brittle, but for offroad probably fine). Why do people buy these bikes and just let them sit in the garage? Somebody should grab this at the right price.




    Oil and filter is fresh, brand new battery, carb is clean as a whistle! Tires are not brittle and runs the street just fine! This has been a garage queen since bought except for a trip to the corner store and light trail riding.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Senior Member mrlmd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Crawfordville. FL, (south of Tallahassee), on the beach
    Posts
    1,157
    Posting that info about oil/filter, battery, carb will help you sell the bike. Don't keep secrets like that from a prospective buyer. Oil the chain too if you haven't done that.

  6. #5
    Junior Member DDennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6
    Guess I am a bit scatterbrained sometimes! And yep the chain has been lubed with PJ1!

  7. #6
    Senior Member Dark Sol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    424
    Quote Originally Posted by OffroadNut View Post
    Guess I am a bit scatterbrained sometimes! And yep the chain has been lubed with PJ1!


    I'd just like to let potential buyers know that I bought an '01 TW with 1970 Mi. with stock tires, and I now have the bike up to just over 7000 Mi, 99% on-road with the tires and despite being 10 years old they run fine. I won't replace them until they go flat or the tread wears off! Don't waste the tires just cause they're 8 years old on this particular bike!
    2008 CRF230L

    2006 CBR1000RR

    2007 CB919 - 70k Miles and still runs like new!

    * 2001 TW200 (Sold after 15k miles of fun)

  8. #7
    Member StevieP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Irwin, PA
    Posts
    86
    same here, when I bought my '01 it had 1100 miles on the stock tires and now I'm up around 5000 miles and they're still holding strong. 99% street riding.... great bike, especially with the way gas is going up....

  9. #8
    Junior Member yoeme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by OffroadNut View Post
    VERY clean, 2003 TW200. Has bark-busters and Protaper handlebars. Only issue is paint scuffs on sides of engine case from boots rubbing. Has less than 250 original miles!! Has clear Ga. Title Asking price is $2200



    [media]https://picasaweb.google.com/drewallendennis/DropBox?authkey=Gv1sRgCLG-1dTbnoyH-AE&feat=directlink[/media]
    Is the bike still available?

  10. #9
    Junior Member zoso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2
    I am interested in your bike. Is the bike still for sale? Would you take $2,000 cash? Let me know. My email is [email protected]

  11. #10
    Member Trailerpark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    96
    There seems to be a lot of boot wear at foot pegs for so few miles on it.
    Faster faster!! Well maybe not.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-02-2013, 11:19 AM
  2. FS: 2007 Yamaha TW200, 1364 miles, MINT, Chicago area. $2800 obo SOLD
    By polishpiotr44 in forum TW200 Classifieds
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-26-2012, 05:54 PM
  3. 2003 TW200 in Seattle area *SOLD*
    By papa wheelie in forum TW200 Classifieds
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-10-2012, 12:13 PM
  4. tw200 2003 for sale, 2173 miles for $2000
    By toddsala in forum TW200 Classifieds
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-23-2010, 03:40 PM
  5. 2007 TW200 1200 miles OH KY Area
    By C8Chris in forum TW200 Classifieds
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-12-2010, 04:09 PM

Search tags for this page

tw 200 atlanta

Click on a term to search for related topics.