WTB in NY
Close

Thread: WTB in NY

If anyone knows of a reasonable TW200 for sale in NY, I am very interested. Thanks!!

me too. Where in NY are you? I'm in fingerlakes area. Perhaps we should break down and hit a dealer for a good deal on 2? It seems klr's and klx's are cheaper and easier to find around here.

I have a 2008 TW200 with 580 original miles. Needs nothing and looks brand new. PM me if interested.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

someone just listed an 89 on craigslist........north of Albany. $1200..........
    Hidden Content

2007 T'dub

Cyclerack/Dual Northern Tool Boxes/AVG Miglia Helmet/Infamous Tubes/Fanny Pack/ATV Tank bag

I'm located in Syracuse, we should hit up a dealer for a good deal on 3!

Quote Originally Posted by summerman View Post
    me too. Where in NY are you? I'm in fingerlakes area. Perhaps we should break down and hit a dealer for a good deal on 2? It seems klr's and klx's are cheaper and easier to find around here.

My brother and I are located way upstate (Potsdam) and found one on the syracuse craigslist recently for a good price.. bike's been a bit beat, but we're without budget for new ones from a dealer, so a bit of work into it and it'll be just fine!

I recommend crawling craigslist up here, I see more in VT and the southern part of NY / northern part of PA, if you're willing to travel to get one a bit cheaper than dealer prices. Try something like the craigsnotification app for android phones, or searchtempest.com or similar and watch the closest lists. Good luck, they're strangely scarce here!
    --

1997 TW, well loved, a bit modified.

Sponosred Links