1988 tw200 for sale
Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: 1988 tw200 for sale

1988 tw200 for sale

Hello,
    I am selling my 1988 Yamaha tw200.
    The bike is in extremely good condition for the year and all original. Bike is in running condition, I currently just ordered a carb rebuild kit to get it running mint. It shifts all four gears really smooth. I have a New York title in hand. Asking 2,450 please call or text 203-306-9376.image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg
    Leeviticus23 likes this.

Welcome to the forum Whoopy!

I am pretty sure that your bike is well preserved 1987 model year, albeit with newer style turn signals.

Good luck with the sale!

Brian

Talking

Hello all and thanks for the welcome. I meant to put 5 speeds, thank you for correcting me on that. The bike has 1,900 miles on it and I am negotiable with the price if serious but within reason seeing she is a beauty and adult owned.
    TWilight and Dryden-Tdub like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by TWilight View Post

Brian....are you saying this is one of those LittleTommy year bikes ??????
    Yes, but LittleTommy's was a blue one and everyone knows that the red bikes are faster !

TWilight,,,,,,cute, cuddly panda that you are, you are delusional regarding the prowess of the '87 TW. lol And thanks to TWBrian for his insight regarding the year of the TW in question. Best of luck with the sale of your "fastest model of TW ever".
    TWilight and littletommy like this.
    Tom in Wichita

78 Moto Guzzi SP1000
    87 Yamaha TW200
    99 Yamaha TW200
    03 Honda Shadow Spirit (girlfriend's ride)
    74 Moto Guzzi Eldorado Police model (in many pieces)

Shoot!!!, I gotta go dog sit for a friend right now...I'll be back later though with comments on the mighty 87, MR. TWILIGHT.

I have "Top-Secret Jetting" that I used, shared with me by the "Real" TW Pro's" around here, one of which is no longer with us unfortunately and from brother Ronnydog.

I'lllll be back...... (Arnold Schwarzenegger accent)

1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

OK, now that I am back home and TWilight has seen the above post, I've decided to NOT SHARE my secrets for a faster TW, even though the 87's are the fastest around anyway and everyone knows it.

Mine is "juussst" a little faster, than the normal already KickA** 87. No bragging, just the facts.
    jtomelliott49 likes this.
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

You know I'm just teasing you Mike, just as you love to tease me.

*** I got your goat though, ha ha. I knew you would have to respond, sooner or later...ha ha (wink wink)

And Mike, I see no point in a race anyway since everyone on the forum knows I'd kick your butt. I can slam through the gears with the best of them, yourself included.

Plus, with a ego "As Big As The White House" you'd be so inwardly shattered from the loss, you wouldn't be able to look yourself in the mirror, let alone, face anyone on the forum. You can't handle it my dear brother, so, I won't do that to you.
    Dryden-Tdub and jtomelliott49 like this.

Just got done detailing the bike and all I can say is that it cleans up very well. I can't wait to rebuild the carb and get ripping on it.

Why did you delete and/or edit posts Mike? Just curious...
    jtomelliott49 likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links