Bridgestone TW203 & TW204 Tires One Days Ride Time $60 for the set
Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Bridgestone TW203 & TW204 Tires One Days Ride Time $60 for the set

Bridgestone TW203 & TW204 Tires One Days Ride Time $60 for the set

-=SOLD (to me!) Thanks=-

After checking what these babies cost new I've decided to keep these around for my own fleet use
    SAM_5936.JPG
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by PlacerLode; 06-02-2016 at 08:18 PM.
    "It's Like Warm Apple Pie"

Hidden Content

Someone should grab these...
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

I love these tires even off-road they are much better than you might expect. On the road they are smooth and quiet, have less rolling resistance than knobbies and great for the twisties.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Peterb View Post
    I love these tires even off-road they are much better than you might expect. On the road they are smooth and quiet, have less rolling resistance than knobbies and great for the twisties.
    Yes the guy who tested them said he tried to find anything he didn't like but they worked perfectly on and off road in Southern Cal
    littletommy and TWilight like this.

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by PlacerLode View Post
    Yes the guy who tested them said he tried to find anything he didn't like but they worked perfectly on and off road in Southern Cal

Great tires. I have almost 2.5 K on mine and they handle pavement, gravel and dirt fine. They really are great on pavement, the only place I noticed a difference from the stockers. There they definitely let you lay the bike down in turns without worry. I don't do any deep mud if at all possible so I can't speak for that issue. Also they hold up very well. Nuff said. Also, they run a lot smoother than the stockers at higher speeds.
    Last edited by dogonit; 05-31-2016 at 03:46 PM.
    Just give me a minute while I collect my thoughts. They're around here somewhere. Maybe!

2013 TW200(Protaper SE ATV High handlebars, DID 428VX-X ring chain, Shinko Tires, K&N Air Filter, Seat Concepts "Grip" seat covering, Outlaw Racing Folding
    Gear shifter, My custom( long/thin) foot pegs, My custom(extended) Rear brake lever, Battery tender harness, Gel Battery, "Bikini" Bike rack, Mobil 1 4T synthetic, BLUE Ricochet Skid Plate , DG Exhaust & 15 Front Sproket.

Quote Originally Posted by dogonit View Post
    Great tires. I have almost 2.5 K on mine and they handle pavement, gravel and dirt fine. They really are great on pavement, the only place I noticed a difference from the stockers. There they definitely let you lay the bike down in turns without worry. I don't do any deep mud if at all possible so I can't speak for that issue. Also they hold up very well. Nuff said. Also, they run a lot smoother than the stockers at higher speeds.
    Yes I'm tempted to mount these up on some spare rims for my Socal street and back road commute where I'll probably never seen any mud thanks for the info !!!
    littletommy likes this.

Hidden Content

Mel
    Fred,
    I have those tires on two of my 4 TW's. They are very pleasant to ride with, smooth as silk, and I see no penalty on gravel and dry dirt and especially on the street. I would take them in a heart beat, but have new tires on all 4 at this time.
    Mel

Yah I've probably got them priced too cheap sometimes a low asking price makes people see less value in them but I know if I needed tires I couldn't find a set for $60
    TWilight and littletommy like this.

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by PlacerLode View Post
    Yah I've probably got them priced too cheap sometimes a low asking price makes people see less value in them but I know if I needed tires I couldn't find a set for $60
    I'm tempted to get those, but would have to wait for you to come my way to drop them off. It really is a great deal for someone Fred. Good of you to offer them so cheaply.
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

I'm guessing that shipping them is out of the question? I'd probably take them...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links