• 2 Post By BkCntryCrwlr
  • 2 Post By Adrenaline taxidermy
  • 1 Post By BkCntryCrwlr
  • 2 Post By Adrenaline taxidermy
  • 1 Post By Leisure Time Larry

Thread: Wtb front fork boots

Junior Member Adrenaline taxidermy's Avatar

Wtb front fork boots

Hi guys, I'm in need of front fork boots for my '94 tw. They are yellow and old and cracking. Would like to replace with black. I have noticed OEM boots are pretty expensive individually. Anyone have a black pair that would work or point me in a direction for where a good place to order them would be? Thanks in advance!
    Chad

Quote Originally Posted by Adrenaline taxidermy View Post
    Hi guys, I'm in need of front fork boots for my '94 tw. They are yellow and old and cracking. Would like to replace with black. I have noticed OEM boots are pretty expensive individually. Anyone have a black pair that would work or point me in a direction for where a good place to order them would be? Thanks in advance!
    Chad
    A Daystar 58 Series fork boot is a good replacement fork boot from Rockymtnatvmc for the TW: https://www.rockymountainatvmc.com/

Here is a forum link which may help you out. https://tw200forum.com/forum/performa...ork-boots.html

The Daystar boots are a little long but you can trim them to your desired length and secure them to the outer fork tube with a ziptie or something similar. Here's a picture of the replacement boots without cutting to length.

Here's a picture of my TW with the Daystar Fork Boots after I cut them to length.

Hope this helps.
    littletommy, Peterb and Fred like this.
    Hidden Content A ride in the woods helps me relax and release tension. The fact I'm dragging a body should be entirely irrelevant?

How's the "Hover bike" project coming along Admiral ?
    admiral and littletommy like this.
    (Warning - Forum may contain nuts) ...... Hidden Content

TW200 - 1998 - Japanese import - 7000 miles on the clock - TW225 Special Edition 2007
    - Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

I havent' used them (maybe someone else on the forum can chime in that has), ProCycle has TW200 fork boots in multiple colors for $17.95:

https://procycle.us/bikepages/tw200.html
    admiral and littletommy like this.
    You can't see it if you're not out there living it!

'94 Rainbow Warrior - not so rainbow any more - Clarke XT350 tank, Lizrdbrth's seat mod, Beer Trap Pegs, Ricochet skid plate and more.

Going through withdrawals, sold my other two TW's, down to one....Uhggghhh! Hidden Content

Just ordered some from pro cycle! I'll let you know what I think! Thanks for the suggestions!!
    BkCntryCrwlr and littletommy like this.

Keep us posted on how they work out. Now that I have my bike rolling again, my next step is to rebuild the spare set of forks I have. Very interested in how the fork boots work out from ProCycle.

Happy Fourth!!
    littletommy likes this.
    You can't see it if you're not out there living it!

'94 Rainbow Warrior - not so rainbow any more - Clarke XT350 tank, Lizrdbrth's seat mod, Beer Trap Pegs, Ricochet skid plate and more.

Going through withdrawals, sold my other two TW's, down to one....Uhggghhh! Hidden Content

i have some old and faded but intact and pliable yellow ones from my '94 rainbow warrior.... if anyone wants them they are theirs for the price of shipping.
    1994 TW226- 6spd. 10w-40 synthetic, XTHidden Content , XT225 stainless header, +2" Joemama swingarm, lizrd cooler, +20% fork springs, +25% rear spring, 2001 speedo w/ trip odo, pro taper atv bars, bark busters, shinko 241 front tire, front fender w/ mr bracket bracket, Hidden Content , o-ring chain, ricochet skid plate, Hidden Content , XT225 rear brake cam lever, folding-tip shifter, cycle rack, kolpin 1.5 aux tank & 1450 pelican case. Hidden Content or Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Alright thanks for all the advice, I ordered and installed new boots from procycle. They are a little long so I trimmed the bottom about 3/4" and they are a little wider diameter but nothing a zip tie or hose clamp couldn't handle. Good quality and for price, hard to beat instead of OEM. Thanks again
    littletommy and admiral like this.

Senior Member Leisure Time Larry's Avatar
    Was that a set of 2 boots for $17.95, or each boot for $17.95 from Procycle? I need a replacement set as well.
    littletommy likes this.
    - Leisure Time Larry -
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

2004 TW200, 13-55 gearing, Shinko 241, Race Tech Emulators, Procycle front springs, Works Performance rear shock, Emgo handguards, Luckybike mirror risers, Ken Sean DS foldable mirrors, 30mm Tusk bar risers, Seat Concepts, Kick Starter kit, Plasti-dip camo coat, Cycle Pumps, Ricochet Skid Plate, flood and spot LED pod lights, Sena, Garmin etrex 20 GPS, IMS 313114 folding shifter

Quote Originally Posted by lrppcer View Post
    Was that a set of 2 boots for $17.95, or each boot for $17.95 from Procycle? I need a replacement set as well.
    It's a set brother Larry.
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

Sponosred Links