Wanted Help Getting Bike From Western Washington To Northern Wisconsin
Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Wanted Help Getting Bike From Western Washington To Northern Wisconsin

Wanted Help Getting Bike From Western Washington To Northern Wisconsin

I bought a Honda CT110 from Plumbstraight which is in Montesano, western Washington. I thought I would be making a road rip out that way but my plans got changed for me. If anyone is headed east from out west, or if someone is planning a trip out west and back from the north half of the US could you/would you be willing to haul my Honda back this way?

Let me know.
    Last edited by littletommy; 07-09-2016 at 08:43 AM. Reason: fixed title, ect
    TWilight likes this.
    2005 Husqvarna 55R21HV
    1995 Kitchen Aid KSM90WW
    1989 Husqvarna 50, 300 Yr Anniversary Edition.

We got this!!! Well we got it mostly......The Admiral and I are headed back to Wabasha, Minnesota in early September to visit parents and pick up a car so we will have room on the trailer to haul the bike there, we're taking our bikes to but will have plenty of room. If you can figure out how to get it to our house in Idaho and how to pick it up in Minnesota then we gotcha covered. We can meet Plumb half way if we can make schedules work out..

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Admiral View Post
    We got this!!! Well we got it mostly......The Admiral and I are headed back to Wabasha, Minnesota in early September to visit parents and pick up a car so we will have room on the trailer to haul the bike there, we're taking our bikes to but will have plenty of room. If you can figure out how to get it to our house in Idaho and how to pick it up in Minnesota then we gotcha covered. We can meet Plumb half way if we can make schedules work out..
    Maybe Plumb could drop it off at my place and you guys can come for a visit and pick it up then.
    Mrs. Admiral likes this.
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Thanks Mrs Admiral. Hopefully someone is heading east toward Idaho from the left coast. We're half way here.
    littletommy likes this.
    2005 Husqvarna 55R21HV
    1995 Kitchen Aid KSM90WW

Giving this a bump back to the top. Mrs. Admiral has me covered from Idaho to Minnesota. Got to find a way from Washington State to Idaho.
    littletommy likes this.
    2005 Husqvarna 55R21HV
    1995 Kitchen Aid KSM90WW

Quote Originally Posted by Devils Advocate View Post
    Giving this a bump back to the top. Mrs. Admiral has me covered from Idaho to Minnesota. Got to find a way from Washington State to Idaho.
    If Plumb can get it my way, I can hold it until Kris and Lori could pick it up?
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

If I can take her for a spin...ha ha.

Quote Originally Posted by littletommy View Post
    If Plumb can get it my way, I can hold it until Kris and Lori could pick it up?
    Yeah, but it's still a 16 hour round trip from here to Spokane and back. Plumb getting it closer to the Boise area would be best. Or maybe Lewiston around the week of August 10th ...ish!
    littletommy likes this.
    Hidden Content A ride in the woods helps me relax and release tension. The fact I'm dragging a body should be entirely irrelevant?

So......there are a lot of options here if the timing works out.
    The Admiral and I are pretty busy on weekends (riding and such) but when there's a will there is a way! We have a few weekends available in August that we could meet someone halfway between Plumbs and our house say in the Hermiston/Pendleton/TriCities area....??
    We will be in Lewiston/Moscow/Coeur d'Alene Idaho area August 10 through 14 and can swing by Tommy's in Spokane on the 14th for a quick visit and grab the bike. So, yes, if Plumb could or would be willing to drop it off at Tommy's before then that would be great.

Calling brother Plumb...calling brother Plumb...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links