1975 Honda CT90 4 sale
Close

In time for Summer fun and laugh as you go 100 miles on 1 gallon of gas. Sorry BP, Chevron, Shell. This model has the dual range transmission. In low range it will darn near climb trees. The centrifugal clutch makes this the easiest thing to ride outside of a minibike. The step-through frame is perfect for kids, ladies even elderly.

The good:

Bike was recently gone through with new tune-up, carb cleaned, new battery, etc. The top end was inspected as a result of chasing a problem which turned out to be a bad exhaust pipe. In that process a gummed valve and damaged cam seal were replaced. This bike is running tip top shape. Starts immediately, warms up quickly, with plenty of power (for a CT90). The rear tire was replaced a couple years ago with a new knobby complete with new tube. The fork boots were replaced at the same time. It comes complete with buddy seat, buddy pegs, factory spare fuel tank, etc. This model also has the handle bar disconnect for storing it pretty tight against your motorhome, etc.

This is one of the least molested CT90's you're likely to find. The wiring, etc. hasn't been mucked with. Bike has less than 6200 miles and most of that was the original owner commuting to work in the late 70's. I've probably put 300 miles on it, mostly on Forest Service roads when camping. I've since graduated to a TW200, so this piece of history is ready for a new owner. It's been non-op'd, so getting registration current will be cheap (no penalties). Otherwise it's street legal and everything works. Even has most of the original factory tool set.

The bad:

The chrome is slightly pitted. The frame down tube cover has some cracks and a missing chunk (pretty common and a new one can be had for $75). Most parts are still readily available as these have quite the iconic following. The seat, while not torn, is getting thin.

$800. Located in San Jose, CA. Pics available.

Pics?

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Powdercoated '87 frame, extended swingarm, YZ fork legs, ATV tire, 14/55, XT350 tank, spliced quick-release seat, disc brake conversion, beeg headlight, beeger rack, Lizrdcooler, Lizrdventz and bunch of other stuff all covered in invisible ink.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

I can e-mail them. I don't have any posted somewhere to URL them. Didn't see a way to attach here.

PM address.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by fishhuntr1 View Post
    I can e-mail them. I don't have any posted somewhere to URL them. Didn't see a way to attach here.

PM address.

Sent

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Powdercoated '87 frame, extended swingarm, YZ fork legs, ATV tire, 14/55, XT350 tank, spliced quick-release seat, disc brake conversion, beeg headlight, beeger rack, Lizrdcooler, Lizrdventz and bunch of other stuff all covered in invisible ink.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by lizrdbrth View Post
    Sent
    Sounds like a good deal guys. I sold my '79 with 1300 miles all original for $1200. I have owned 4 of these trail 90's .Pulls like a mule. Climbs like a goat.I dragged a large cow elk 1/4 mile to the truck with mine. I even towed a car about a block.

Good luck on the sell.

Pics sent

Pics sent

Sponosred Links