What would you pay for this?
Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: What would you pay for this?

What would you pay for this?

I have a 2007 tw and was thinking about this for spare parts minus engine
    https://tallahassee.craigslist.org/mcy/5742082154.html
    jtomelliott49 and littletommy like this.

2 or 3 hundred.
    jtomelliott49 and Jon62602 like this.
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

Thank you! I see you on here a lot and I really respect your input and this community. I'm more of a lurker than a poster but I figured I could get some insight on what a reasonable price would be for that thing. Who knows I might try to get a new engine for it, or do the ttr swap or something like that, Looks like the bottom end is still there maybe I could do something with that, I'm not sure. But in any case, everything else seems to be in good condition so why not, right?
    jtomelliott49 and littletommy like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Looks like the kickstarter is there???? If so, you could recoup all your money and then some by parting it out. I would offer 2 hundred, and go up from there to maybe three or three fifty max. If you want to fix it up, it's gonna be a project, and who knows how much, but you might be able to find everything you need on our classified section.
    littletommy likes this.
    Tom in Wichita

78 Moto Guzzi SP1000
    87 Yamaha TW200
    99 Yamaha TW200
    03 Honda Shadow Spirit (girlfriend's ride)
    74 Moto Guzzi Eldorado Police model (in many pieces)

$200 sounds about right.
    littletommy and jtomelliott49 like this.
    Jon
    2007 Yamaha TW200Hidden Content
    Tusk D Flex Handguards, ProTaper Pillow Top grips, Yamaha crossbar pad

2002 Yamaha TTR-125
    1978 Honda XL125

Quote Originally Posted by Tallahasseetw View Post
    Thank you! I see you on here a lot and I really respect your input and this community. I'm more of a lurker than a poster but I figured I could get some insight on what a reasonable price would be for that thing. Who knows I might try to get a new engine for it, or do the ttr swap or something like that, Looks like the bottom end is still there maybe I could do something with that, I'm not sure. But in any case, everything else seems to be in good condition so why not, right?
    Jump right in brother, we'll try to help you anytime if we can.
    Jon62602 and jtomelliott49 like this.
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Since I was going through withdrawals after selling my other TW, this fell in my lap today. Paid $250, only because it had an engine that would turn over. Being "bat sh*t crazy", according to my wife, I think I'll rebuild this engine just for the learning experience.

T'Dub.jpg

If the metal and plastics are in great shape, $300-$350 is a good number but no more for the bike you mentioned. Cheaper is always better!
    Mel, littletommy and jtomelliott49 like this.
    You can't see it if you're not out there living it!

'94 Rainbow Warrior - not so rainbow any more - Clarke XT350 tank, Lizrdbrth's seat mod, Beer Trap Pegs, Ricochet skid plate and more.

Going through withdrawals, sold my other two TW's, down to one....Uhggghhh! Hidden Content

winters in Sudbury, MA, summer on Squam Lake, NH
    Tommy, you da man. Always the kind word and helpful idea. Keep it up brother.

Will
    littletommy and jtomelliott49 like this.
    I sell TW200 stickers for $2.00ea. delivered. See Hidden Content for details. Hidden Content

2014 TW, DMO pegs, Yamaha rack, Doubletake mirrors, Jimbo shield, extended pilot screw, Snapback clock, Ebay risers, Seat Concepts, o-ring chain, Ricochet skidplate, brake leash, IMS folding shift lever, ProCycle tool tube, 130 main jet and two shims, route sheet holder, compass, temp/humidity
    indicator.

Thanks for the compliment Will, God bless you my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by williamemack View Post
    Tommy, you da man. Always the kind word and helpful idea. Keep it up brother.

Will
    jtomelliott49 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by BkCntryCrwlr View Post
    Since I was going through withdrawals after selling my other TW, this fell in my lap today. Paid $250, only because it had an engine that would turn over. Being "bat sh*t crazy", according to my wife, I think I'll rebuild this engine just for the learning experience.

T'Dub.jpg

If the metal and plastics are in great shape, $300-$350 is a good number but no more for the bike you mentioned. Cheaper is always better!
    A wife will always say that! Just remember it next time she wants something "nice"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    -tcepilot Hidden Content
    --- Psalm 23 Verses 4-5 ----

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil,
    for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.

You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; You have anointed
    my head with oil; My cup overflows. (New American Standard Bible)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links